And he his making me, not by force.. but of my own free will and I can't fucking figure out why I am being this way.

"Do it..." I find myself whispering back to him in almost a moan. I feel like I've left my body and I'm watching myself give in to every desire I've thought about... maybe since the day I laid my eyes on him. It was a one time thing, being fucked in the middle of the woods... one time, yet here I am willing to make it two.

"I don't know if you're ready for that, little red." He whispered again. I moaned.... His voice fucking made me moan, what the shit? I took in a sharp breath and slowly tried to exhale. He was smirking, he was enjoying this as much as I was maybe.

"I am." I replied. Inside my head though, I was screaming oh hell the fuck no.

"Say the word, I'll show you. But know that I won't hold back." He informed me as he gently kissed my cheek, it was soft but I know the intention behind it as his hand slowly slid up over my neck. I was the one swallowing thickly now and I could hear his soft chuckle. He knew what he was doing to me, maybe a little too well.

"Do it..." I replied again. I knew what I wanted, I didn't think about anything else other than my desire to see this side of blue boy. No, this wasn't blue boy. This was Taehyung, the man... the Dragon. Something about that excited me and I trembled a bit. His smirk made another appearance as he slid his hand down from the neck to the collar of his shirt. With his free hand he yanked the shirt open, every button that was still buttoned popped completely off the shirt. If it didn't bother him, which it didn't seem to- Then it wasn't going to bother me.

He pulled the shirt down over my arms and I willingly withdrew my arms from the long sleeves. My eyes were fixed on his, that bright blue was not flashing anymore. His eyes were now an almost electric blue and I couldn't stop staring at them. I let my mind go, didn't want to think of anything. I just wanted to feel what this powerful man could do to me.

Taehyung growled again as he leaned himself over me, one hand of his slid through my hair and he tugged me to him. His lips crushed mine and he began to kiss me feverishly. I was instantly caught up in this feeling, it was hard to explain. Every inch of me tingled and felt like it was being shocked with electricity. I didn't think I'd ever feel this strongly but here I was, moaning into his mouth like some needy creature.

He seemed to enjoy it, but I wanted to know just how much. My curiosity made me do it... well that's what I told myself when I began to slide my right hand up the leg of the loose pants he was wearing. I kept moving my hand closer to the bulge I'd seen growing there from a distance. Once I felt it, he groaned into my mouth and it made me feel like the powerful one again. I wanted that.. both feelings mixed. To be powerful and overpowered by someone, by him. That's the thought that stuck with me.

I gently rubbed at his crotch, causing him to groan a little more into my mouth. Our fever kissing didn't stop. He tasted good, like an icy cool breath mint mixed with a sweetness I couldn't identify.

I was impatient now, I wanted more of him- to taste more of him. I slipped both hands to his hips and hooked my fingers under the waistband of his pants. I pulled them down and was a little surprised that he didn't stop me.

Instead he let me pull them down and then he stepped out of them and stood up straight, looking down at me again with those eyes and that intense yet sexy look on his face. Like he was daring me to continue, if it was a dare... I was going for it. His erection stood firm, and I took the opportunity to wrap my right hand around his shaft. I moved forward a little more and started to lick the head of his cock.

Before I could wrap my lips around him he stopped me by running his hand through my hair and tugging my head back. I looked up at him and licked my lips. He shook his head with a heavy sigh.