[ CHAPTER 4] - Light headed.

Start from the beginning

Yet here he was.

His fathers face interrupted his train of thoughts again, souring his mood just as he was starting to feel better, He simply couldn't forget the disappointment and anger that laced his father's cruel words. Another tear threatened to fall, but Damsel sucked it up this time as he lifted himself off the ground where he had sat.

Walking to his closet just beside his bed, Damsel grabbed his favorite pastel pink hoodie with a chibi ice cream printed as a design and changed into comfy sweats. 

He never understood how people went to sleep naked, imagine all the small bugs and mosquito biting down your skin, not to mention he had always been scared of spiders crawling into his butt hole. His worst fear, probably. Which is why he was always fully clothed and protected when in bed.

He winced as he accidentally touched his cheek, bruises that he had acquired from his fight with Darren. Just the thought of the Idiot stole another laugh from Damsel, but it was quickly replaced with resentment.

Darren was the reason why Damsel was scolded.

Bastard.

The pain kept growing, anywhere he touched hurt like a bitch, he would know, his head had even bled after the head-butt, and he felt himself drowning in discomfort, Darren's punches deserved the credit.

He was definitely going to have to go to the nurse's office if the pain kept up.

He had already gone to the hospital after the whole incident, but the doctor said to come everyday for check-ups and prescriptions, but it didn't change the fact his head was killing him.

Fucking fuck-tard of a fucked up fuckity knight.

After tidying himself up and brushing his teeth, he dove onto his bed hoping to finally fall asleep after a long day, cursing the other out continuously.

1..

2..

3-

He couldn't sleep.

No matter what, he just couldn't.

He lay awoke thinking about the all the events that had happened in throughout the day; from his tantrum, to beating up Samuel without knowing his identity, to getting into a fight with Darren, and-

A blush rose up Damsel's pale cheeks as he covered his face with the palm of his hands in embarrassment.

Blushing would have been no problem, but what he did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan. You could have cooked a three course meal on his face. No-one could have missed it. At this moment, he wanted the earth to open up and swallow him whole.  But there was no rescue from this embarrassment. It was absolute. Torture. 

Utter humiliation. 

The memory would be seared into his brain forever, ready to pop up and torment him again in the future. He screamed into the pillow with all his might, covering his face with the soft duvet after the thought of Darren again.

What the fuckkkkk-

He cringed at the memory when he felt the hairs on his arm rise up, remembering how Darren had grasped his neck with force, closing his airways, how perfectly the holder's fingers had curled around his neck easily, how the other's nails had dug into his skin, The face Darren was making, how his eyes were staring right into his soul as they were clouded with utter blackness and dominance.

How he couldn't move.

Scratch that,

He could've moved actually-