Chapter 21

A/N

It's that time again...

What's 9+10?

21.

You stoopid.

No I'm not...

Foxys POV AGAINNN

I dragged Chica to the security office.

"Okay, how do we check the cameras from earlier?" Chica looked around, closing the doors.

"You think I know how to work this?" I turned to her.

"I assumed..." she rolled her eyes.

"Just press buttons..."

We pressed a lot of buttons. We found one that turned on the radio... Hehehe...

But that's not what we're looking for...

Anyways...

I saw a button that said "Rewind"

That looks promising.

I pressed it and I watched the backstage camera.

"Found it.." I smirked. Chica and I were kinda racing to find it.

We both watched the camera.

First, Brayden punched Freddy in the jaw. He fell on the ground head first with a groan. Then Brayden opened the door and looked out to see if anybody was there. Then he went back inside, closed the door, and locked it.

Then Brayden took a little bottle and shoved it in Freddys mouth. Freddy started choking and crawled away from Brayden. Brayden got up and left, locking the door before he left.

"Woah..." I was stunned.

"Go back to the bottle part." Chica demanded.

I rewinded again and paused when Brayden got out the bottle. We both looked closely.

It was green and had a warning label on it.

"You don't think Brayden poisoned Freddy, do you?" Chica looked up at me.

"I think so..."