Chapter 4

Foxys POV

(Kind of near the end of the last chapter, only in Foxys POV)

I found out I have this glitch in my voice box, I could make my voice really deep, so I played around with it on Freddy.

"Hey, bro..." I said in a deep voice, he screamed and I laughed.

"Wow, really lame, dude."

I just laughed even harder.

"Hey, can I tell you something?"

"Sure, sup, Fred?"

He leaned closer to me and whispered something in my ear, then I kind of felt bad for him...

"I think I'm gay..."

He looked at me and saw I was about to say something.

"Please, don't tell ANYBODY!" he put on his black eyes, "Or so help me ill slit your throat..."

"Secrets safe with me, dude." Freddy didnt really scare me much... So it didnt bother me... I know he was too nice of a guy to even think about fresh blood dripping from somebody bones...

I got really into that...

Meh...

"How do you know?" I asked him in a whisper voice, knowing that he wanted to keep it secret.

"I don't know... I woke up this morning and just, felt it... I can't explain it... Its complicated..."

"Oh well... I mean I don't blame you... It's not your fault..."

"Thanks Foxy.." he smiled at me... "By the way, how'd you get your voice so deep?"

"Some glitch in my voice, no biggie..." I shrugged. "I get shocked every now and then but it's cool." Then it shocked me. "Ow, speak of the devil.." I rubbed the back of my neck where it had shocked me.

He laughed and rolled his eyes, only making me laugh, then Brayden walked over.

"Hey guys, whats up?"

Freddy looked at me, kind of like an "if you tell him, ill kill you" mixed with sadness.

I paused before answering, then I cleared my throat.

"The sky..." I said sarcasticlly. Freddy sighed with relief.

I know Freddy was kind of pissed at Brayden, mainly because he ditched Freddy for Chica.

Freddy stayed quiet, not once making eye contact with Brayden.

I discovered Freddy can talk to people with his mind, so he had a little mini conversation with me.

"Make sure he doesn't stare at me to long, he'll ask what I'm hiding..."

I nodded and looked up at Brayden.

"Guys, why aren't you hanging out with me as much?" Brayden nearly cried.

Freddy got up and walked towards to back stage room.

"What did I do?" he looked to me with tears in his eyes.

"Ill be right back..." I left to go check on Freddy.

I opened the back stage door. "Fred?"

"That's how I knew Foxy! That how I knew I was gay!"

I looked at him with confusion.

He looked up at me, his blue eyes full of tears.

"I think I like Brayden..."