Chapter 5

Freddys POV

I knew it!

That's how I knew I was gay!

Did I really like Brayden?

"I can't go back in there..." I turned my back towards the door and walked to the corner ad sat down.

"Hey, what the big deal?" Foxy tried to cheer me up.

"Foxy he's straight! He'd never love me back! It's for my own good..." I cried.

Foxy gave me a bro hug, trying to cheer me up.

"You've gone through a lot during the past month, I don't blame you for giving up, but hey..." he lifted my chin up with his finger. "It always gets better..."

I hugged Foxy tightly, sniffing like crazy.

"Thanks..." I managed to say.

I looked up at Foxy. I never knew how hot he was....

Oh gawd...

Why can't we have 3 girls? Then I wouldn't fall for every guy here...

We stood in silence for a while, his arm still hugged around me.

"Uhh, we should go..." he he pointed towards the door.

"Ya..." He opened the door and I left the back room.

We entered the room to see Brayden in tears, Chica was nowhere to be found...

"Uhh, Brayden?" Foxy walked closer to him.

"Oh uhh..." he wiped the tear from his eyes. "Sup?"

Foxy sat next to him, "what's wrong?" he put a hand on his shoulder.

"I don't wanna talk about it..." he left to the dining room and Chica peeked out from behind the curtains.

"What's going on, Chica?" Foxy asked, seeking for answers.

"Well, funny story... Brayden broke up with me then he yelled at me and broke down in tears..." She looked even more confused than us...

Foxy looked at me.

"You expect me to go in there?!?" I screamed, standing up, "Remember that thing where I told you-" I cut myself off, I forgot Chica was right there.

"Told him what?" she stepped forward.

"Nothing..." Foxy quickly replied, "Listen, just act like its me your talking to..."

Great help, especially since I like Foxy now...

I walked to the dining room and nervously opened the door to see Brayden was cutting again.