Chapter 19

A/N

Man, it's kinda hard to keep track of chapters theres days..

I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU GUIIS FOR OVER 1K READS OR BOTH BOOKS! OMG! I THOUGHT I SUCKED!

I'm gonna try to focus my books on fanfics, since that's probably why I've gotten all these reads.

I'm terrified of watching people play FNAF, but I can still write about it! XDD

Anyways guiis I hope you enjoy this chapter. I LOVE YOU!

Twizzy♥

-CHICAS POV

I woke up around 10-ish to see that nobody was sitting around me. All I could hear were laughs that could only be caused by an insane person.

I sat up and looked around.

It was dead silent.

"Guys?" I stood up and looked around.

Foxy poked his head out of pirate cove. "Chica! Get in here!" He whispered.

I quickly walked over and into Pirate Cove.

I saw a half-conscious Freddy against the wall, coughing.

"What happened?" I sat down next to him.

"I don't know! I just woke up in the middle of the night and he was backstage. The door was locked when I got there."

Wait...

Did Brayden...

No, he wouldn't...

Right?

"Ill be right back..." I got up and went to find Brayden.

I followed the evil laughs into the hall.

I saw Brayden at the end of the hall with his back turned towards me. He had something in his hands.

"B-Babe?" I walked closer slowly.

"Hey," he said without turning around.

"D-Did you b-by any chance hurt F-Freddy?"

"Why would I do that?" he said sarcasticlly. But the time he turned around. One eyes was normal, one was completely black.

"Uhh... N-No reason.. Hes just a little... Uh..." I paused an heard coughing behind me. "Rusty..."

"Well, I had to do something... He kissed my girlfriend..." He said calmly. He'd turned around and gone back to what he was doing.

I was scared to ask, "W-what are you d-doing?"

"Oh, just sharpening a few things, but its a surpriise..." He turned around and smirked evilly.

I ran off back into pirate cove.

"Chica, what happened?"

"Brayden... He... He... I think... I think he's gonna kill Freddy..."