Chapter 4

Lilo's POV

My eyes calmly scanned the faces if the aliens surrounding us. Some were giving curious looks and whispering among themselves while I received scrutinizing glares from others. It seemed like if everyone in the area were here as if they had nothing else to do.

My eyes wondered to the person standing behind Jim Hawkins. He seems to be a human like hound dog with his long ears and huge nose. Glasses sit upon the the tip of his nose, and they look like they could hit the ground at any moment. The dog hybrid could care less about them at this point as a look of surprise is stuck on his face.

Finally my gaze settled back on the man in front of me. Him and I are about the same height, but he has me beat by a couple of inches. My eyes do a sweep of him from bottom to top. Black boots cover his feet. His pants are a dark brown and loosely fit and would say if it weren't for the black belt keeping them in place. He is wearing a white collared button down shirt under his black leather jacket. My gaze traveled up his neck to his face. His face is very manly with his sharp jawline and cheekbones. His hair is brown, shaven on the sides and back of his head. The long hair in the top is pulled into a ponytail.

After I'm done assessing him I realize that I might have been staring a little bit too long and I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. I quickly look at him to learn that he still staring down at Stitch. Relieved, I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. I take in deep breaths trying to calm down my heart.

Soon enough a loud crash followed by arguing could be heard from inside our ship, and the commotion made everyone's heads snatch toward it. Out came Jumba,a fat four-eye scientist, and Pleakley, Jumba's skinny one eyed companion. The pair continued to argue while exiting the ship.

"I just don't understand! We're in space. Why won't you take off this ridiculous outfit!" rang Jumba's Russian accent as he glared at the pale yellow alien. Pleakley looks down at his clothing. He is wearing a floral dress along with bracelets,rings, and giant hoop earrings. His lips are painted red, a fake mole has been drawn by his upper lip, and a brown wig in a bob hairstyle sits on top of his head.

"Well I think I look fabulous and see no reason to change," he replied smugly. He puckered his red lips and flipped the brown wig hair over his shoulder for a dramatic effect. Pleakley continues his way down the ramp with his head held high and in the process he ended up tripping and rolling rest of the way.

Jumba reached the bottom and just stepped over him, shaking his head at the alien in distress. Then he made his way toward us.

"Hello there! I'm Jumba Jookiba, and I'm a scientist," he introduced himself holding out his hand and Jim shook it with a nod of acknowledgement.

"And I'm Pleakley!" said the yellow alien out of nowhere making everyone jump a little. At some point the man behind Jim came out of his trance because he cleared his throat and straightened up.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Delbert Doppler, and it's nice to meet all of you."

I smiled at him.

"It's nice to meet you too, Dr. Doppler," I replied. Stitch then climbed up to my side and held on, and I wrapped my arm around him to keep him in place.

"So..." Jim spoke up, "is there anything that we can help you with?"

"Yes, we need your help," I replied.

Jim raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of help?"

"If you two could kindly come aboard our ship, we could explain everything," Jumba says.