Chapter 6: Vincent

When we finally get out of the car, we're only rushed back into it. Because it seemed like Jesse couldn't control his temper and was incompetent at making hotel reservations.

Oh my gosh, I'm so rude when it comes to my inner monologues! But anyway, I saw Jesse freaking the poor boy out, at the front desk, and I was going to go over to calm him down, until a tall and handsome man comes towards him and seemingly intimidated him out of his rage.

But as we scurry out of the hotel, I look back and notice that the hotel manager took the younger male under his arm and looked at him with concern and love. The sight warmed my heart, and filled me with hope.

But after a few minutes of the awkward hum of the car, we end up at this hotel called, " The Gaylord" and I mentally snicker at the name, but I'm careful to keep my composure as we get the keys to my mother's and my rooms. Jesse and I stop by my mother's room first to get her settled, and as we leave to go to my room she giggles and rubs my back. That wasn't even her at her weirdest, so I ignored her strange gesture.

We go back to the elevator to get to my hotel room a few floors above my mother's. We get on and I look out of the glass side of the elevator and see a gorgeous view of families and the sunset in the distance of the nearby river outside.

"It's beautiful, right? I glance at Jesse through the corner of my eye and see him staring at me. I turn to face him and he hastily focuses on some children playing by the fountain.

"I suppose, it is." I wasn't necessarily impressed by him and I think it showed. But me and my big mouth couldn't just keep the next thing to myself,

"But it's nothing compared to the Four Seasons." I scoff.

He smirks and clenches his teeth as we get off of the elevator and he walks me to my room. It's a short, brisk, and tension filled walk; "I hope that we'll get along, Vincent" Jesse offers his hand to me as we reach my door. I open the door, and humor his gesture before walking on shutting the door. Behind the door clasp my right hand with my left, he had crushed my hand once again.

Jesse Marlon

This guy may have had me questioning my sexuality, but he was a rude little shit. After getting disrespected on a glass elevator, receiving a pitiful excuse of a handshake, and getting a door practically slammed in my face.

I think back to when I had been staring at him on the elevator, he seemed so calculative and brooding. But honestly, I wanted to know more about him, considering I wanted to see if he was worth more than just a bed warmer. I think I just got my answer, usually people fall over themselves to impress me since my father is the founder and CEO of one the leading video game companies in the United States, but this guy looked so uninterested and cool. He was going to make me work for it.

Seeing as it was quitting time and it was a Thursday, I didn't go to any clubs or parties, I went straight home. And thought about what my father would say if he knew that I wanted to date another man.

Ok, so real talk, I feel like Jesse's moving too fast and the behavior is erratic. But on the other hand, I'm just happy I'm still writing. Even if practically no one is reading. *Cue sad music of a neglected author

Bye