"Ah.. when did P'Beam started bringing his snack home?" Ming huffed, hearing the muffled screams from inside. He tried masking it but sometimes failed to hide his dislike for Beam's lifestyle. Still Kit was grateful to him for trying. 

"Aaghh Forth!"

Ming's head snapped at the sound. He stared at the door for a while. "Is that.. that's P'Forth in there?" he asked with a hard look on his face that Kit couldn't decipher.

"He said they're boyfriends" Ming's face darkened hearing that. "Come on, let's go. Let's not say anything to Pha"

.

.

"What part of not saying anything to Pha you don't get?"

Ming rubbed his face, he was annoyed. "I really forgot that included not talking to my best friend either because looks like it does" he glared at Yo who shrugged.

"P'Beam is P'Pha's best friend, P'Pha always had his back, always took care of him and he didn't even share something this important" He pouted. "And he's never nice to me or you Ming but I still worry him. You don't remember how P'Forth was during the moon contest? He is in love with me! You remembered how he cared for me? He never cares for anyone, he hated P'Pha and now he's boyfriends with P'Pha's best friend? You thought it was absurd too" he wrapped both hands around Pha's arm and snuggled closer. "P'Pha~ am I being too paranoid? I don't want P'Beam to get hurt or something. It will hurt you too"

"I don't think so Yo..." Kit started but stopped when Pha stood up. 

"He was my friend before but you remember he didn't get along with Beam much, don't you?" Pha said in anger. "Why the fuck Beam can't just stay normal for like a minute, I have my own life, it hard as it is, do I need to put a leash on him too so he behaves? Beam? And with a guy? A guy like Forth?"

"He let someone top him?" 

They all looked at Ming who wasn't paying attention to them as he talked to himself. "Forth would definitely top. A person like Beam let someone top him?" He had an unreadable expression on his face. "Huh.. how's that possible?" 

"Ming?" Kit called him.

Ming looked up and smiled. "Nothing my Kitkat, I thing... it's his business but I don't know" he looked down. "He didn't tell any of you, if P'Forth hurts him... you two will be affected"

Yo stood up. "What if he's just using P'Beam to get to you and me P'Pha?" he asked Pha with a scared expression. "I might not be very smart but P'Beam likes attention, if he let's himself be played by P'Forth, you two will be left to pick up the pieces as always" he pouted. Pha thought for a moment and walked out.

"Pha! Look, atleast let him open up to us himself, let's not do it now. Not today" Kit sytopped him but Pha shoved his hand away.

"Who's side are you on Kit? Do you want Beam to get hurt? You think Forth would be serious with someone like Beam?" Pha demanded. He really wanted to date Yo not a while ago. Do you want to lose our friend?" 

Kit looked down remembering the anger in Forth's eye in the morning. "I don't think he will. But still, not today Pha, not after..."

"P'Kit is so naive" Yo mumbled. "And nice, even after how horrible P'Beam was to his relationship with Ming. Pha shook his head and walked out.

'Not after we spent his birthday away with our boyfriends' Kit thought to himself.

End of FLASHBACK