✧Chapter Thirteen✧

Start from the beginning

“Mommy always give me medicine when my tummy hurts” Alayna came over to me “Do you want me to get medicine for you?” She looked up at me, as I can see the worry in her eyes. Awe, she's just so precious.

“Thanks kiddo, but I think a hug would be fine” I said, as Alayna hugged me.

“You two are both the most important people in my life” My mother wrapped her arms around me and Alayna “Nothing else matters, but you both” I hated that my mother doesn't wanna at least try to leave Damian and just get a new life of her own, despite the fact that I know she wouldn't want me intervening in her marriage, I ain't gonna stop until she's completely happy.

✦✦✦

My mother and Alayna left like twenty minutes before Jinri came home from work. I wanted to talk to her if there's a way to help my mother. I never actually thought that they'll be a day where I'm on my mother's side, only because well.. I don't need to say it, but now that I got all the answers and well.. to know that my mother is a totally different person than when I left six years ago and I could see it.

“How was work?” I sat up from bed, seeing Jinri walk out with a towel around her body.

“Same as usual” Jinri said as she walked over to the closet to get something to wear to bed.

“Question” I looked over to Jinri, who turned around with a white tank top and some joggers “Because you're indeed a vampire. Is that why you chosed to work for the hospital? So y'know, you're able to get yourself blood” I asked a little curious.

“Not really. I just love what I do” Jinri said as she got into bed with me “Saving people's lives” She added putting the blanket over her lap.

“Like what you did for me”.

“Yes. I couldn't let you just throw your life away like that” Jinri cupped my right cheek “And I'm glad that I was around that area at the right time, because you make my life complete” I rolled my eyes playfully at the last thing she said.

“Now that was a little to cheesy”.

“Well you like cheese and I love you” Jinri chuckled, and leaned in giving me a brief kiss on my lips.

“I love you too and I'm so lucky that you're apart of my life” I gave her another kiss on the lips, with me wrapping my arms around her neck.

“I could say the same” Jinri said, as after that we just ended up making out and the rest was history.

✦✦✦

“We should talk about my mother”.

It was the next day. Jinri and I was downstairs binge watching our favorite shows to watch together.

“What's there to talk about?” Jinri was about to eat some popcorn, but I stopped her.

“Aren't you supposed to not eat human food?” I looked at her, because after the shit I experience. I wasn't about to experience it again.

“Don't worry, I'll be fine” Jinri popped a popcorn in her mouth “I just can't eat allot of it and plus who doesn't eat popcorn while watching a movie” She told me, as she went back to watching our show.