Epilogue

"Good Morning Sleepyhead Belle!!"

I tossed in my bed and woke up to Aiden waiting to get his morning kiss.

I went to kiss Aiden when..

"Mummy and Daddy!!! Darren is chasing me!! Hide me from him"

"Mummmmmmy!!! Ermerndaaa where?" My second child, Darren came and jumped onto the bed.

Amanda hid behind Aiden and giggled. She has always been Daddy's girl while Darren is Mummy's boy. Darren was born 2 years after Amanda and he was a carbon copy of Aiden ,just that he had my brown eyes.

"Daddy, do you have work today?"

"No ,Manda . Today is a Saturday"

"Daddy, will Harry come today?"

Harry is Jason's and Jen's son. He was born last year. Eventhough he and Amanda had a 3 year gap, they were great buddies. Darren did get along with both of them but he always came running to me.

"Alright,can we go and shower? Aiden, can you bathe Darren? I will take care of Amanda"

"Yes Madam" Aiden said as he carried Darren towards the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"There you go" I said as I zipped up Amanda's dress. She ran out to the living room to have her breakfast.

I wonder if Mrs Ginger has prepared breakfast ready. Mrs Ginger decided to join back as our helper after Darren was born as it got tougher for me to handle the kids. Mr and Mrs Simon Ryan and my parents do visit us whenever possible.

"Viktoliaaaaaa!!" I saw little Harry running into my room. Hearing Jen calling me as "Victoria", Harry also copied her.

Aiden came into the room and carried Harry up.

"Hey little one, how about join Darren and Amanda?"

"Ermanda! Dawen!!" Harry ran towards the nursery room.

"So Mrs Jason,how is life?" I teased Jen

"Just as good as yours, Mrs Aiden" Jen said laughing.

"You two women need to stop being so lame" Jason said as he and Aiden came to have breakfast.

This is how life went; happy and satisfying.

Being Mrs Aiden Dave Ryan wasnt tough afterall!!

Author's Note :
Hey guys!! MRS AIDEN DAVE RYAN has ended officially!!
I hope you all enjoyed the story!!
Sorry for any mistakes .
Please Vote!!

And I will be doing a new book soon!! So stay tuned!!!!!