Known to the world

"Ryan's Holdings' CEO , Mr Aiden Ryan was seen yesterday at the 2014 Dorrinos Dinner event with his 6 months pregnant wife, Mrs Victoria Ryan. The couple are excited for the arrival of their baby girl in 3 months time . The Ryan family have expressed their excitment and happiness on social media too"

"Wow Aiden, that was fast. The media indeed spreads the news" I said as the news was shown on the TV.

"Ya the Ryan family owns its place in the media."

I was thinking of having a reunion tomorrow but I wasnt sure if Aiden would want it. He has been more insisten that I should relax and do minimum work till the baby is born. He even works at home these days so that Im under his supervision.
I should try asking. I do miss our families and I am sure they want to see us too.

"Aiden... can I ask you something?"

"Yes"

" Can we invite our families for dinner tomorrow? A reunion..."

"Sure but dont tell me you are cooking"

"Why is Victoria cooking?" Asked Jason as he entered the house after returning from a date with Jen.

"Belle wants a reunion tomorrow. Im not going to let you cook,alright?"

"Yes Vic, just take care of yourself and the baby. Its enough. Let the Ryan brothers handle everything."

"What? Jason,no. When did I say that I was going to cook?"

"Come on bro, wont you even do this for your wife?? And your soon-to-be-born baby girl?"

"Alright I will cook. Guys ,but Im a CEO."

"Too bad, Aiden.. you are husband and dad too" I said smiling at Aiden who ruffled his hair with a silly smirk.

"HAHAHAHA Aiden, the perfect husband"

"Shut up Jason, wait till you get married."Aiden shouted to Jason who went to his room laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------

"So what is my baby saying?" Aiden asked as he hugged me from my back while I was closing the bedroom's curtain.

"It says that you should let mummy sleep"

"HAHAHAHA I think so too"

"Just kidding, Aiden.. I cant wait to see her."I said placing my hands on my bump.

"Me too,Belle. She will be as pretty as you"

"Bet she will have your green eyes and dimples"

"I hope she has your features and hair and talkativene-"

"Ohhhhh Aiden" I screamed

"What??"

"She kicked.... there she is doing it again".

"Give me your hand,Aiden"... seeeeee!!!! Can you feel it?"

" Wow yes!! I really cant wait to see her,Belle"

Aiden kissed me as he relished the moment. Life seemed perfect. I wish we could have this forever.

Author's Note

So Hi guys!!!! We are reaching the end of this story already. One more chapter before the epilogue ♡♡

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!