Different room

Chapter 7

I woke up hearing Aiden speaking to someone on the phone.

I was looked up and realised that I was in Aiden's room . On his bed.
Omgggggg so cool yet weird

The last thing I remember is having blacked out. I sat up adjusting the pillows. This turned Aiden's attention to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You fainted"

"How is your fever now? Have you eaten your dinner? I have cooked veg-"

"SHUT UP" He shouted

"Belle, what do you think you were doing when you skipped your meals the whole day, what is wrong with you?"
Oh shit I didnt eat anything since morning.
"Aiden,you were having fever so I was trying to help you. Get the fever off you"

"YOU DONT HAVE TO. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND STOP STARVING YOURSELF. You made me freak out "

"Aiden, Im sorry. Now tell me, have you eaten?"

He didnt reply and went out of the room. I was still feeling weak so I remained on the bed with no energy to chase him.

Aiden came back with a plate of food and cup of hot milk.
This is so unlike Aiden . Bringing up food for me.

He took the food and fed me. I was reluctant to open my mouth but I was too tired to resist his feeding.

After dinner on his bed, I decided to head back to my room to sleep.

"Where are you going?"

"Errm to my room, Aiden"
Dont tell me he is going to make me sleep in the kitchen for not eating my meals

"No. You are not well enough to be on your own. Sleep on the left side of this bed" he said .
What!!? Sleep beside Aiden. A.w.k.w.a.r.d.!

"Aiden, I just fainted cause I didnt eat. Now Im fine. You should rest .Aiden, is your Fever fine?"

"Belle, you are sleeping here. Im not leaving you around freely"
Im not employee. Why does he command me?

I think not arguing with him is the best so I came up with a plan that will satisfy both of us.

"Ok Aiden, I will sleep here. But can I watch the TV? My favourite dance show in airing "

"What?"

"Dance show"

"No Belle"

"Im going back , Aiden "

"Fine , watch whatever show you want but off it by 11pm. And volume should be low"

"Thanks" I grinned
Wow!! I just had conversation with Aiden which lasted more than a minute. We kinda argued. Thats a start,Vic!

By 10.25pm, Aiden was sleeping soundly. Eventhough it was a Saturday tomorrow, I decided to off the TV and let him sleep , instead of watching.

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up having someone tossing amd turning on my bed. It was Aiden. I guess, he isnt used to having someone in his bed. So I will just leave.

Just as I was about to leave, Aiden said something... something like "Please stay,I want you"

I stood rooted to the ground upon hearing it. It was filled with desperation and yearning. I saw Aiden still asleep which means these are words from him subconscious mind.

I still cant unravel what is Aiden's past. Guess,I will have to get to know him more.

"Aiden, wake up " I said after showering and making some toast for breakfast.

He stirred a bit and opened his eyes lookinh puzzled.

"Give me 20 minutes" he said picking up his towel.

After showering, he came down to eat and decided I could start a conversation with him.

"Hey Aiden, just wondering if you could accompany me to my friend's birthday party tonight? I mean I havent been out with you, maybe we can chill abit ?"

"Where is it at?"

"Vans Gig Hotel"

"What time?"

"7pm"

"Be ready by 6.45pm then"

"OKAY THANK YOU SO SO MUCH AIDEN" I grinned.

And he left to his Office room without even reacting to my excitment.

To be continued....
HEY GUYS!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!!!