Revelations 1.0

Chapter 17
Victoria's POV

I came back to Aiden's mansion in the morning awaiting his arrival in the afternoon.

I had to clear everything and get the divorce from him. If all he wants is Natasha,he can have her. I can live by myself and my child... child? I LOST IT ,DIDNT I? Tears rolled down my cheecks in anguish.

The door opened, revealing Aiden with his luggages.
He is early. Good, I can settle things earlier and leave him for good.

"Belle, you are back so early?"

I wiped my tears and walked towards him as the fury within me increased.

"Why Aiden? You wanted to invite Natasha here and spend your time here while I was with Jen?"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY? AND WHY ARE YOU PULLING NATASHA HERE?Wait, how do you know her?"

"She called your phone after you left for LONDON. And the Media did catch you two LOVEBIRDS IN ACTION .Infact you went to Venice didnt you? Didnt you feel like informing your wife, oh sorry, I mean the leech? "

"Belle , calm down. Im sorry that I didnt tell you this because I didnt want to stress you. Especially when you are pregnant. Look Im sorry but I didnt mean to cheat you. I can explain."

As soon as Aiden mentioned about me being pregnant,I started crying more and I clutched my stomach as a pain shot up I couldnt a bear the pain and I yelled Aiden's name trying to reach out to him for support.

"Belle whats wrong?? Belle say something!!! I will get you to the hospital!" Aiden said as he carried me towards the car in bridal style.

--------------------At the hospital------------------
Aiden's POV

" Mr Ryan, can we talk with you for awhile?"

"How is Victoria?"

"She is fine now. Are you aware that Victoria met with an accident few weeks ago and she had a miscarriage?"
What Victoria had an accident?? And she lost the child??!Oh lord, why must all these happen when I wasnt around?

"No doctor,I just returned from a business trip. Was it very serious?"

"My condolences to you, Mr Ryan . It was not very serious. Some fractures and bruises. But she is still weak and is recovering. You must not put her under any stress. It seems like she has been disturbed over the miscarriage and something else. You must put her mind at ease and aid her in recovering"

"I understand,doctor. I shouldnt have left her alone. I will take of her. You can trust me with that. Can she be discharged now?"

"Yes definitely, Mr Ryan"

I went into the ward to see Belle. She was asleep and I decided not to disturb her, when she murmured my name...

I went nearer to her and held her hand for support.

She opened her eyes and sat up on the bed.

"Be careful, Belle"

"Aiden, I...I had a miscarriage" Belle said as tears fell out from her eyes.

"Look here, Belle. Its a lost for both for us but why didnt you tell me that you met with an accident? What if something had happened to you?"

"Aiden Im sorry. I couldnt even give you a child. And I suspected you... Aiden,am I important to you?"

"Of course you are important,Belle. You are my wife. And sorry for behaving so rudely that day. Look, we can have many babies later but I want you to be happy and healthy."

"I will Aiden"

"And Natasha is the girl in the photograph you saw. We used to be in a 4 year long relationship before we broke up 3 years ago. She left me for another guy. We were highschool sweethearts. She was my everything till she dumped me. Thats when my life changed and I became more career focused.

Now, she came back wanting me again. She wanted to spend time with me before she ended all her blackmails to me. Thats why I went to Venice for 2 weeks. And the other 2 weeks, I really went for a business conference in London. I should have told you earlier"

Belle pulled me closer and enveloped me into a tight hug.

"Dont leave me, stay, Belle! I need you"

------------------------------------------------------------
Victoria's POV

"Dont leave me, stay, Belle! I need you" This is similar to what Aiden said when he was asleep that day...

Aiden drove me back home and ordered me to never drive any car again.

To be continued...

Author's note:
Finally Aiden has revealed something to Victoria regarding his past but let me assure you that this will not end here. There is more trouble and joy to come!!
Guys, I really hope you guys can vote or comment on how you feel about this chapter or this story as a whole!!  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I have put up Taylor Swift's Blank Space lyrics up there so do watch it.
How many of you are Directioners, Swifties or 5SOS fans here?????