Going Ups and Down

Chapter 13

God, I hate puking every morning. Its has reduced a bit now since Im 10 weeks pregnant but it still never fails to annoy me. Aiden tries to help at times but these days he is just coming home at 2am or 3am.

We dont really talk much. Most to most its texting and we talk about the baby usually. I feel the need to close up the abyss between me and him. Maybe we could go for a lunch date after the Doctor's appointment.

I dressed in my jeans and blouse.
Ugh i cant fit into this in a few more months.

I looked at Aiden who was dressing up intently. Im glad that he set aside time for us even if he had a tight work settings.

"Belle, can you go to the Doctor first? I have got to attend a small meeting. Will join you later." He asked.

I looked up at Aiden with shock, just utter shock. Just as I thought he was great, he showed why I should not think so.

"Aiden, but... its okay. See you later" I hugged Aiden as he left the room towards the garage.
Aiden and his job commitments...

----------------------------------------------------------------

"The baby and you are fine, just remember to take your pills at the correct time and do not stress yourself. Now is a very crucial period" the Doctor, Mrs Henry said as she prescribed some pills.

After the appointment with Mrs Henry, I tried calling Aiden to meet for lunch but he didnt pick up.

So I went back home after some grocery shopping for tonight's dinner.

In the evening, Aiden came back home just in time for dinner. We had dinner togther but most of the time he was busy texting.

He kept the phone aware of me staring at him for sometime.

"Sorry Belle that I could not follow you today but what did the doctor say? Everything good?"

"Yes"

And he took back his phone and left the dining area without even glancing back at me.
Whats wrong with Aiden? This is weird.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I went up to our bedroom and saw Aiden changing into his nightwear. I went towards him and hugged him.

"Aiden, what is wrong? why are you so moody and distant this days?"

"Nothing ,just some issues. Just dont mind me. And goodnight. "

Aiden is so different. The Aiden I saw when I first married him was way better than this Aiden. I miss the Aiden I saw during the Honeymoon and when I told him about my pregnancy. He is just so weird. I wish he shared if troubles or anything.

To be continued....

Author's note:

Just as promised I have uploaded a new chap. Hope you guys enjoy!! And pleaseeee vote