Tissues and Pills

Chapter 6

The next day , I woke up at 10 am which is like 2 hours beyond my usual timing.

Aiden would have left for work and I didnt even get to see him after yesterday's incident.

I walked out after shower in my pink dress. It always reminded me of my younger days where I used to be crazy about pink colour.

I was going to the kitchen when I realised that Aiden's room door was still closed. I slowly opened the door to see a sleeping Aiden. His hair was all messed up and I decided to shuffle his hair a bit.

When I touched his forehead, I realised that it was buring hot. Aiden was having a fever!!!

"Aiden, wake up"

He moved around the bed but didnt open the his eyes.

"Oh my god. Your fever is high. Wait, I will get those Fever pills for you. Aiden please wake up!"

Aiden's eye shot open and he placed his hands on his forehead. He gave me a very tired look.

I quickly gave him two pills and water .

I went and made him some soup to drink after he showered. I called up Jen to ask for all the natural remedies she knew to cure a fever.

I watched around 10 Youtube Videos to learn how to cook this Fish rice dish. According to Jen, Fish helps him get better.

Aiden,as usual ate his food without complaining but he was weak . I made him some Barley drink to lower his body temperature.

"Aiden, I think you should get some sleep. So that all the remedies will help you"

"Uhh yeah I will" he said walking to his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was 7pm.

I just made a vegetable soup with Chicken rolls for Aiden to eat for dinner.

As I was walking towards my room, I felt my vision blurring. I felt like my head was spinning. And I blackedout with a feeling of falling on to something.

To be continued....