"Where is it, father?" Palkia asked. Arceus then responded with. "You should remember this world. Multiverse 129 Universe 5."

"Hmm..." Dialga thought about it, to which he then gained a looked of realisation. "Isn't that the world where we created Little Garden?"

"The one with the people gifted with Gifts?" Palkia added as they looked at Arceus, who had nodded his head at this.

"Yes, that's the one indeed."

(O)-(O)-(O)

"What's this Little Garden anyway?"

"It's a world where a conglomerate of Gods, Demons, Spirits and many other mythological or spiritual entities reside and form communities to survive."

The girls seemed confused as they heard this, while they understood some of it, a bit of information at the end confused them.

"Communities?"

"Yeah, you wouldn't know. Think of it being similar to guilds in your world." Dialga explained. "They're separated in response to their strength."

"That's right, the world of Little Garden is separated into eight gates, though the last gate, Gate Zero, is specifically for the True Gods."

"So, I assume that the lower the number of the gate that tour community is in means the stronger your are?" Carla asked.

"That's pretty much it. Also, you will encounter some powerful people here, much stronger than you would back in your world."

"While some may mot be so strong, there are those who would completely outclass anyone you know back in your world."

"Wait, just how strong are we talking about here?" Chelia wondered with narrowed eyes as they continued to fall through the portal.

"Well, the strongest one that we remember the last time visited could destroy entire planets with ease. So, yeah."

The girl's could only twitch at that information, it was just unfathomable. How many worlds out there were stronger then their's?

"From what we can tell, you power is around in the middle parts of the Sixth Digit Gate Number's range." Dialga added. "Your magic would also probably end up being considered gifts."

"Gifts? We heard you use that term before, what does it mean?" Wendy wondered curiously as she put a finger to her chin in thought.

"Well, to put it simply. They are special abilities used by the inhabitants of Little Garden." Palkia explained. "They use it to participate in Gift Games."

"And before you ask." Dialga interrupted as he noticed them about to speak again. "They're a competitive contest in the Little Garden that make use of Gifts. They are done to win things like property and much more, kind of like gambling for resources in multiple games."

"I see, so that's the way these communities grow." Carla said with interest. "And what can these games comprise of?"

"Anything really." Dialga shrugged. "They can range from incredibly dangerous games to simple games like chance games and much more. The higher value you wager the bigger the prize you get in return if you are to win."