Return to Destruction

(O)-(O)-(O)

The burst linkers were watching in confusion as Palkia was staring down two people flying in the sky, who also didn't even have wings.

They didn't understand how they were able to do so, but that didn't matter right now, it seemed that the atmosphere was tense as the three stared each other down.

They didn't say anything as they watched the flying figures descending down to their location, they landed a few meters in front of them above the water.

The water beneath the two figure's legs rippled a bit after descending before calming, Palkia having not glanced away the entire time.

"You've finally decided to stop hiding away?" Palkia said with an emotionless tone as he stared the two down.

"Hiding? I wouldn't call it that, more like a tactical coverage." Latias stated. Latios then added. "We are aware of your power, but it seems that avoiding you any more will lead us nowhere."

"You got that right, the most you've done is piss me off." Palkia frowned behind his helmet. He then turned his body towards them. "Just be lucky I'm not Dialga."

"Heh." Latios snorted in amusement. He then closed his eyes before opening them as a small flash of purple was seen. "Let us begin!"

"Let's go!" Latios cheered as well.

The five watched as the eon duo began to glow in their respective colours, the light then died down before revealing them both.

The four behind Palkia gasped as two strange figures now were hovering in front of them, the forst was Latios with a body similar to that of a bird.

Latias was the same as their bodies were very similar to one another, the main differences being Latios was more defined as well as being blue while Latias was mainly red in colour.

The size of these two were probably a bit bigger than Black Lotus was, so they were very big at all when compared to Palkia.

'Their true forms, huh?' Palkia thought to himself as he saw both of them ready to fight at any given moment. 'Best to stay in this form then...'

True to Palkia's words, if he had transformed right now, one, he didn't know what would probably happen to the virtual world they were in right now.

And the other reason being that his size would hurt him more than help, these two were known greatly for their superior speed and mobility.

He hated to admit it, but he doubt he could land many hits on them if he was currently using his true form against them.