Day 4 (Part 2)

(O)-(O)-(O)

Palkia and Minerva were currently staring each other down as they were in the water, Lugia could be seen with his eyes closed a good bit away from their spot.

Echo along with the regis and the other guild members were silently watching as they then saw Minerva give a confident smirk.

"If you wish to see my almighty strength, then I shall oblige!" Minerva stated. Palkia just watched with a passive look as he saw Minerva hold her hand towards him. "Know your place!"

Palkia had crossed arms as his body was then giving off a slightly red glow, Minerva was laughing but stopped abruptly as she noticed Palkia not flinching in the slightest.

"You're going to need to do better if you want to defeat me." Palkia stated. Minerva growled before seemingly firing off blast of white light from her hands.

But it was all for nought as whenever they made contact with Palkia, they seemed to completely disperse like a splash of water impacting with something.

"How is this possible?!" Minerva wondered. Palkia just gave a scoff before clicking his fingers, resulting in a small explosion to occur at Minerva's side which sent her flying.

She almost got shot out of the water bubble, but managed to stop in time. Minerva widened her eyes as she looked to see that she had already taken significant damage.

"You're not the only one who can manipulate space, you are a mere amateur." Palkia said bluntly. This caused the woman to snarl at him before charging in.

"You think I'll lose to you?! I'll make sure you know where you stand!" Minerva then stopped before holding her hand out as it seemed to slightly distort the space around it.

Palkia's body was slightly beginning to distort, but that stopped when it shattered like glass and he stood there unaffected.

"What?" Minerva muttered. She could only stare wide-eyed at the male. "That should have completely forced you out of this arena!"

"Really? It's like I said, your abilities are completely eclipsed by mine."

Outside of the little battle, the members of Distorted Chaos were looking bored while the others were in shock, aside from the Alpha Origin group.

They didn't know what to say, they saw the strength of Minerva and how easily she dealt with Lucy. But, seeing as to how easily Palkia was making work with her, it was astonishing.

"I assume you want to know how Vast is doing this?" Regirock asked. The members of the other guilds turned to look at him after hearing this.

They saw Echo silently watching as he stared up at the water sphere, with the steel and ice regis standing next to Regirock.

They just nodded silently as they waited for an answer. Regirock then explained. "Well, you know that Echo has the power to manipulate time. But Vast, on the other hand, controls space."

"Y-You mean like that Minerva person?" Erza wondered. Regirock nodded his head at this. "But, that still doesn't explain how he is defeating her so easily. From what I can see, Minerva also has the ability to alter the space around her."

"While that may be true, Vast has a far higher degree of control." Registeel stated. Regice then said. "He isn't anywhere near as limited as Minerva is. If he truly wanted to, he could alter this city."

At this point, they could only stare wide-eyed at the Alpha Origin group. They had witnessed their capabilities, and they could clearly see how outclassed they were.

"Heck yeah! Kick her ass, space guy!"

The group blinked before turning to see none other than Natsu shouting as he cheered for the space dragon. They could only sweatdrop at him.

Palkia was just using one hand to block blast of magic shot by Minerva, his expression not showing any signs of difficulty at all.

"It would seem that you truly don't understand that your attempts futile." Palkia stated. Minerva continued to rapidly fire magic blast, but to no avail. "I'll give you a chance to forfeit, accept it!"

"Never! I'll show that you belong underneath my shoe!" Minerva roared. Palkia could easily tell she was quickly gaining fatigue, it was surprising considering how much magic she was using.

"Your decision is a foolish one..." Palkia frowned. "You wish to prove your strength, but you can see that you are no match for my power."

"You don't know anything! I'll show you that I am the alpha here!"

"You fail to waver me with your empty words, you need to accept defeat!" Palkia shouted. "And if you think you can defeat me, you are sorely mistaken."

"You are the one in the wrong! You speak as if you are above me, but you aren't!" Minerva raged. She widened her eyes when Palkia appeared in front of her as he delivered a soft kick to he stomach.

This caused her to cough as she was sent spinning across the water, Palkia kept disappearing and reappearing while continuously attacking Minerva.

It stopped for a second as Palkia stopped and appeared in front of her again, Minerva was donning many injuries as she glared at him.

"While I wouldn't mind continuing this, I am on a rather important schedule." Palkia stated. Earning a growl from Minerva. "Do you give up?"

"This can't be! I am an elite! I cannot be defeated by such trash!" Minerva shouted. "And, give up? Not a chance! You will taste defeat!"

"Very well..." Palkia sighed. He shook his head before looking at her with slightly narrowed eyes. Minerva widened her eyes when he disappeared.

"Then fall."

Minerva's body shook as she heard his voice, she then turned around to see Palkia right behind her with his eyes glowing red.

At this time, Minerva could truly say that throughout this entire tournament. This was the first time she was feeling fear.

The next thing she knew, Palkia had his right index finger on her forehead before her body looked like it imploded before she was sent flying and was shot out of the water sphere and crashing into the ground.

As the dust cleared from her impact, she was seen twitching as he body was littered with injuries. While they weren't as bad as the ones Lucy had, thanks to Palkia holding back, they were still decently bad.

The entire audience was silent as they could only stare agape at the scene, a member of the guild that they supported was defeated so easily.

"Tch, never want to fight her again." Palkia clicked his tongue. He then put on a serious expression as he felt a presence behind him.

Turning around, he was now facing Lugia, or Arnav Shore being the alias he was using, who now had his eyes open and his arms crossed. It was silent between them as silence also ruled over the entire stadium.

Everybody began to panic as both Palkia and Lugia slightly raised their power. Palkia breathed out as bubbled from the water made their way up.

"It's time, 'Arnav'."

"..."

"..."

"..."

With that, both of them widened their eyes before rushing in at intense speed before both throwing a punch at one another.

"!"

(O)-(O)-(O)

A/N: That's it for this chapter!
I hope you enjoyed and be prepared for the next chapter!
Which will involve the battle between Lugia and Palkia but also the end of Day 4! Remember, I'm not doing day 5!