Welcome to the group (Yusei x Child! Reader)

A request from Alysa_Moon

Yusei was racing with his friends until something caught his attention, he heard cries... of a baby? He went to another direction and followed the noise which left his friends confused as they followed him, "Where's he going?" "I don't know but let's follow him"

Yusei stopped at an alley as he follows the noise which lead him to a box. He takes a peek and to his shock, it was a small infant girl.

He noticed she was sleeping peacefully as she was wrapped in a pink blanket with a teddy bear next to her

He noticed she was sleeping peacefully as she was wrapped in a pink blanket with a teddy bear next to her. He carefully tried not to wake the baby up as he approached to her until he noticed his friends arriving, "What are you doing here?" Asked Leo until Yusei shush him. "Shhh, she's asleep" "Who's asleep?" Asked Crow as Yusei gave them the signal to come closer. They came closer and saw it was baby girl as they watched her rubbed her eyes with her small hands.

"Awww! It's a baby!" "But who would leave a poor, helpless baby out here?" Akiza asked while Yusei carefully carried the baby in his arms which caused the baby to wake up. They stayed quiet as the baby slowly opened her eyes and looked around until she looks at Yusei. She stared at him and made happy baby noises.

The infant made cooing noises as she raises her hands out while everyone watched in awe

The infant made cooing noises as she raises her hands out while everyone watched in awe. "Awww!" "What do you know? She thinks you're her daddy, Yusei" Replies Leo as the baby continues to make baby noises. "Lets keep her" Answers Yusei but Jack protested, "Wait a minute, you're not planning to keep that thing, are you?" "She needs a home, have a heart!" Yelled Akiza.

"But one question, what should we name her?" "How about Hana?" Luna asked. "I was thinking Saaya" "I think Adeline is better" Replied Akiza until they all looked at Yusei and asked him, "What do you think we should name her?" Yusei thought for a bit as he came up with a name, "How about... Y/n?" They thought about it and they all agreed, "I like that name" "Me too!" As everyone agreed to the name, Yusei stared at the infant as he rocks her softly to sleep. "Welcome to the group, Y/n."

~Years later~

Y/n was now 7 years old

Y/n was now 7 years old. She grew up to be an intelligent, independent, smart and of course, a cute girl. Y/n was really shy and clumsy a bit but Yusei didn't mind and as a matter of fact, he raised her as if she was his daughter. She even called Yusei, 'daddy' which he didn't mind at all and got along with everyone, well, almost everyone.

One time, she got upset with Jack when he asked Yusei why he wanted to keep her in the first place and even called her a 'brat'. After getting scolded by Akiza, she demanded Jack to apologize to Y/n which he did but Y/n didn't let him pat her on the head as she shove his hand away.

"She's not letting me!" "Well, that's your fault for calling her a brat so you're gonna have to figure that out on your own" After taking some time, Y/n forgive Jack and of course, she went on crazy adventures of being a signer which to this day, ...

"She's not letting me!" "Well, that's your fault for calling her a brat so you're gonna have to figure that out on your own" After taking some time, Y/n forgive Jack and of course, she went on crazy adventures of being a signer which to this day, she still doesn't know what that means.

One day, Y/n approached to Yusei as she tugged at his jacket until she managed to get his attention, "Is something wrong, Y/n?" "Can you... um, teach how t-to... Turbo Duel?" Y/n shyly asked while Yusei smiled at her as he ruffled her hair. "Sure, let me show you" Y/n happily followed Yusei as she holds onto his hand.

~Minutes later~

After teaching her how to Turbo Duel, Y/n was more than happy to do it on her own one day as she jumped on Yusei's arms and hugged him while Yusei hugged her back. "Now you know how to do it, right Y/n?" "Yeah. Thanks, daddy!" Yusei could only smile as he continued to hug her until he released her, "Come on, sunshine. Let's go take a break." "Okay!"

They left as they met up with the others, "Hi, Yusei and hello to you as well, Y/n" "Hi, Akiza!" Replies a happy Y/n as she grabs Akiza's hand. "Let's go, daddy!" "Alright" They walked while Leo and Luna thought, "Say Luna, doesn't Yusei, Akiza and Y/n look like if they were an actual family" "Yeah, they definitely look like a family" Luna replies while Y/n waved at them, "Leo, Luna, come on!" "Hey, wait for us!"