"Hey Reva."

Reva turned from her phone screen to face Alejandro, her eyes automatically going down to see the girl on his phone.

"Yeah, Ale?"

Showing the picture to Reva, Alejandro sighed in content.

"Isn't this girl so pretty?" he asked.

Reva focused more on the picture. This.... 'Katie' girl was really pretty. Way prettier than her. In fact, she could probably steal Alejandro from her if she wanted to. But of course Reva wasn't about to admit that.

"Meh. She's alright."

Alejandro gasped.

"Alright? Alright? Reva, this girl is a fucking angel! When we 'break up' I'm totally gonna shoot my shot. You think she'll like me?"

Reva rolled her eyes, turning away from Alejandro and going back onto her phone.

"I don't care Ale, she doesn't even know you..." she muttered, clearly jealous.

Alejandro was slightly taken aback from Reva's attitude, however completely oblivous of her jealously. 'Oh well,' he thought. 'That's her problem.'

"Okay then, but imma dm her later and see if we could maybe meet up."

He followed her Instagram and then commented on the post that he had showed Reva.

alejandrosario wow 🥺🤩

Seconds after, hundreds of people replied to his comment.

destiny.soto22 @alejandrosario there's like no way she's his😭

gon._zalez @alejandrosario I see u

molly.laforge @alejandrosario 😫😫😫😫😫😫👏👏👏👏👏👏

uhlisa00 @alejandrosario ok so we breaking hearts now huh

guccisario @alejandrosario u do be in love doe

Damn. People were fast. Alejandro guessed that nobody actually knew that him and Reva were 'dating' and was glad for that. He didn't want tiktokroom all up on his ass did he?

"Well uh, I'm gonna hang out with my family today. My mom will probably convince you to eat breakfast but you can shower and stuff afterwards." Alejandro stated, getting up from the bed and unlocking the bedroom door.

Reva was still annoyed at the amount of attention that Alejandro was giving Katie, so she didn't bother paying attention to him.

"Fine." she mumbled, not looking up from her phone.

Alejandro left the room and Reva was left by herself.

"This isn't even real, Reva," she muttered to herself. "Stop bring such a baby about it."

She ran a hand through her hair and then got up from the bed. She exited the room and went downstairs to be greeted by a smiling Rosa.

"Reva! Buenos dias! Did you sleep well?"

Reva yawned, smiling and walked over to Rosa who was currently frying eggs.

"Morning Rosa. Yes I slept well, thank you."

"Good!" Rosa smiled. "Now let's get some food in you."

Rosa pointed towards the table and there was a plate with an omelette on it. However, next to that plate was Alejandro's plate, he was also eating on the same table.

"Go on," she smiled. "Eat up."

As much as Reva wanted to avoid Alejandro that morning, this was Rosa: she was far too kind for Reva to argue with her.

She smiled back and nodded.

"Okay, thank you."

She walked over to the table and sat down next to Alejandro, however facing away from him. She ate her food in silence - but it wasn't completely silent due to the other people at the dining table chatting while eating their food - but eventually Alejandro caught on to her bullshit.

"Ok Reva, what the fuck is going on?"

Reva rolled her eyes.

"Nothing Ale."

"It isn't nothing Reva! You obviously aren't talking to me right now! What the fuck did I do?"

Reva placed her for down on her plate in annoyance, but she didn't bang it so she didn't bring anyone's attention. She turned to face Alejandro with a glare.

"I don't have to talk to you every fucking second, Ale!"

"Reva," Alejandro started, lowering his voice. "You're my best friend. Am I not allowed to talk with you?"

"You don't need to. I don't need you all up on my ass, okay?"

Alejandro sighed, facing back to his food.

"Fine."

The two of them are the food in silence, not once looking at each other. Once they were finished, they calmly washed their plates and then went to go do their own things: Alejandro went to hang out with his brother in the gaming room and Reva sat on the sofa and pulled out her phone to text Ebun.

Reva

Ebun? You awake?

Ebun

Yeah, morning! You need anything?

Reva

Do you have time to talk?

Ebun

Sure, what's up?

Reva

I think it'll be better if we spoke in person...

Ebun

Aight, that's cool. I'll tell Mattia that we need some girl time and then you can come over, okay?

Reva sighed in relief.

Reva

Thank you.

Reva ran upstairs to quickly brush her teeth, and then entered Alejandro's room to grab her stuff: she couldn't stay here for much longer. She could have a shower at Ebun's. Calling an Uber, she said a quick goodbye to Alejandro's family, which included many hugs, and then decided to at least say goodbye to Alejandro: it would be far too rude to leave without saying anything, especially leaving with this kind of tension between them.

Reva walked over to Alejandro who had been watching her say goodbye to his family and she heard him heavily sigh when she came over.

"Bye Ale, I'm going over to Ebun's."

Alejandro avoided eye contact.

"Ok. Bye."

He reached forwards to give Reva a hug but Reva took a step back, softly shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, I-I just can't....."

With no explanation, she quickly turned away, pulled on her shoes, and left the house, her Uber was waiting in the car for her. As the vehicle began to move, Reva thought to herself.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?