(Late) Valentine's Special!!

Yancy and Y/N had Illinois babysit your beautiful daughter.

You seemed quite happy to be spending a week with your loving husband at the island.

You two went to this amazing cafe.

It was quite decorated for the event.

The booths were a vibrant red, the tables had mini heart confetti and a single rose that sat in the middle.

Everything was heavenly since the aroma of the new Chocolate Valentine Mocha filled the air.

Every husband and wife, every husband and husband, every wife and wife, and non-binary couples filled the place with love and joy.

You two sat near a window that had a rose drawing on the other side. You two ordered your favorite drinks and shared some exquisite pastries.

You laughed, he laughed, both your hearts ached from the euphoria you two were feeling.

It seemed that you talked for ages and decided to go to a hotel.

》》》》fast forward 💋😘🙊

[Must have unlocked "Defeat Dark" to continue]

Error
Error

You remembered the incident. You remembered the prison. You remembered the journey and the pain. You remembered THAT moment with Darkiplier.

Yancy's "DARK" tattoo gleamed vibrantly. He screamed in pain as his head was being tortured.

Dark appeared behind you and held you back.

You yelled Yancy's name over and over again. You were stronger than last time and sharpened your fighting style. You broke free from Dark's grip and ran to your husband's side.

"Oh no you don't, darling." He says as he consumes you both in darkness.

How unfortunate, your Valentine's just started

[Achievement Unlocked: The Awakening]