Part 3 | Chapter 2: Let Go

A bright light shown from the heavens above. It was Y/N's voice. Everyday in this place, I hear what they have done throughout the day.

I want to speak, but it's like I'm trapped.

Then, in the corner of my eyes, I see a shadowy figure.

"Mum?"

......................................................................

The person I despised the most. The only persons that, up 'til dis day, keeps my guard up.

"Yancy darling, did you clean your room."

"Shut up ol' hag! You're not real!"

"Oh Yancy, why would you say that to your mother?"

The figure created a dark fog that turned the sky grey. Yancy was surrounded by the dark aura of the being.

"Yous'es not my mother. Youse never were!"

The environment around me shifted to my ol' place. A fucked up shed with one gas stove, a mini fridge, and a bucket as a toilet.

I looks at my reflection in the mirrors. I was a young boy again.

The entity slapped me back and forth accross my face, "I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY TO STEAL THE FOOD FROM THE SHACKS! YOU IDIOT, I AM YOUR MOTHER, AND MOTHERS KNOW BEST. YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!"

The environment shifted again, it was the graveyard where my dad was buried.

There was a puddle, the reflection made it obvious that this was the time where I killed my mother.

She was whipping me from the back. She used to do that to make me regret my actions. Forcing me to apologize.

I heard a voice that day, it was soft, inviting.

I grabbed a pocketknife and with force, stabbed her in the throat.

*while loosing an enormous amount of blood* "Ungrateful.....brat."

My surroundings broke like a mirror. The sky was red. I know what I did was wrong, but it was the only way to break free from the torture I would go through everyday.

"I WANT TO BE FREE!" I shouted, "I WANT TO LIVE A LIFE I NEVER HAD!"

Time seemed to shift in an odd way.

The light was so bright,

I shut my eyes.