Part 2 | Chapter 1: What Are They Planning?

"Yous wants to leave?"

"What? GOD NO!", I looked at him surprised, why would I ever leave?

"I just need the key to come back in, just in case I make parole-"

"Well I means," he looked at me serious, "there are other ways to stays in prison. Yous don needs a fancy key."

"Like what?"

"Murder."

.....................................................................................................

Murder?

.........

I haven't 'murdered' anyone in like-forever.

And that was a bad experience.....

"Yance, I can't murder an innocent-"

"Youses gotta do what Youses gotta do," he leaned back on his chair, "Why do youse think I'm still here?"

"Yance, I can't just-"

He flops back down and gets out of his chair.

He leans towards me and puts his hands in his pockets, "Doll. If yous can't handles a bit of killin. Then yous can't be with me!"

"Yance, please, hear me out-"

He forcefully pulls my head to his face and starts

DANGER - READ IF YOU COMFORTABLE

.

.

.

.

He forcefully pulls my head to his face and starts throating me. I was confused, mad, and scared. 

He just kept kissing me.

"Never leave me," he says.

More kisses. More sucking. More biting.

.

.

.

.

[safe zone]

"You have to stay with me," he says.

He carries me bridal style and takes us to a solitude room.

The room is filled with keys and blades.

The center has a chair with straps and next to it, was a tiny tray with the Skull Key.

He sets me down onto the chair. It took a while for me to process what was going on.

"Y-Yance!" I start fighting my way to escape, "Please! What Are You Doing!?"

He grabs me and forces onto the chair. He starts tying my wrists. I keep wiggling, but I soon start to feel dizzy.

"Can't handle alcohol remember? You told me on your third day."

He finished tying my ankles.

"Yancy....."

He gives me a kiss on the forehead, and by the time I knew it, his eyes were pitch black.

The tattoo that read "DARK" started to glow.

"Your enemy said that if I were to tell them certain information. They could let you stay with me forever. They gave me something that I never knew I had. The plan was so simple."

Yancy transformed into a figure in a white suite.

"Poor Yancy. He never got the chance to stop the plan from happening," his voice was hypnotic. So soothing, yet, terrified.

"What.......plan.....?" I could feel my head spinning.

I am going to pass out soon.

"Before you pass out. Let me tell you the plan."

.............................................................

The plan consisted of the Warren grabbing an ancient artifact that could spawn a demon of great darkness. An entity beyond power.

E/N used the artifact on Mark and summoned the demon entity "Dark".

Yancy reacted to both their presence and went insane. The map tattoo on Yancy's arm glowed in different color variations.

Yancy was sent to the basement chambers that the Warren has for "special people".

Dark mentally broke him and got all the info that base needed. E/N immediately left. The Warren was strictly told to keep things normally. And since there is no one to stop Dark from achieving, well, ANYTHING, he is free to roam the Earth.

Y/N is now in the hands of someone who has no heart.

[You Managed to Put Yourself in A Pickle]

[Achievement Unlocked: Prisoner of Darkness]

.

[Current Level: 2 - Prisoner in Love]

[Level 3 Upgrade]

{The Escaper of Night}

[A/N: Boy what a ride. I wanted to do a lil AU of Yancy. So sorry if this isn't what you expected😅. Anyways, I want to thank all my readers for supporting this series and being patient🤗💖. Every single one of you deserve something spicy😏. I'll be sure to add a lil something (like bonuses) from time to time. For now, bare with me, and hold on tight, because HORROR is something I enjoy writing!😈]