Chapter 3: His Wish

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me. I understand," you stroked his hair, "I wouldn't want to relive painful memories myself."

.........................................

"Anyways, bout that wish-," Yancy picked up your chin softly, "How bout we's go on a lil date?"

With a playful smile he reached over your hand and wrapped his fingers around yours.

You blushed slightly, maybe this would be your chance to get even closer to him.

"A-a date it is!"

~The following day~

You woke up from your bunk bed and started fixing your (hair color) hair.

You ironed your clothes and washed up before Yancy woke up.

Why was this such a big deal? Why were you nervous? You shouldn't have to dress up all nice for someone that likes you the way you are, right? Did Yancy really mean what he said yesterday?

.....................................................................................

Yancy's P.O.V.

Ever since I made that wish. I's been really thinkin bout it.

I haven been in a-uh, serious relationship in a while.

Don't get me wrong. I like 'em. But, something tells me that it's goin to end up like last time.

*sigh* I just don wanna get hurt like before. I hope they's not usin me for their gain.

.......................................................................................

I woke up and washed up, making sure to look presentable. 

I walked to the side bars and grabbed hold of 'em.

"Mornin' cheesecake," I reached my hand to ruffle their hair, "ready?"

They nodded as they embarrassingly backed away.

The guard opened both our cells and instructed to the cafeteria.

I lead 'em to a small table just a lil farther from the group. We got our plates and I tried to get small talk in there.

Why is this so awkward?

I started fooling aroun and got them to laugh a lil. 

There we go. Now go for it Yance!

"Say, you lookin quite lovely today. I mean, you were always beautiful/handsome, but somethin is a lil different," I gave them a smoldering look and continued, "Then again, I love it when you smile happily."

Nice One!

"Oh my-uh-thanks." They smiled all shy.

Then theys' looked at me with playful eyes, "Wanna cuddle by the benches?"

With a shocked expression, "W-wait! What?"

"I thought that you wanted a date? Cuddling is part of it!"

"We's cuddle when we has the chance! Why in front of everyones'?"

"W-well," they avert there eyes to everyone, then look back at me, "nevermind, we could play four-square or something."

For a split second, they looked at (someone you hate [enemy]).

"Ah. I gets you now," I leaned forward on the table, knowing why they looked at everyone, "Youse want me to yourself?"

"N-not like that-I mean-Yes like that-but-"

*laughing* "Youse a lil jelly bout (enemy)?"