Chapter 3: His Wish (Final)

"Aight sweet pea, what is it you wanna tell me?"

I fiddled with their hands, "I'ms sorry if I annoyed yeah a lil."

"It's fine," I could hear the seriousness in their voice, "Yance, that person. *deep breathe* They work for base. They are the ultimate spy that use their body to succeed in any mission. Seduction and lust is all they are made of."

They began to tear up, "I....don't want you to die...." *sobs*

.........................................................

"H-hey!" I pulled them in my arms, "What do youse mean?"

I started to worry. 

Then, I felt a deadly glaze from the distance. When I looked up, I saw (your enemy) giving me a nasty look.

I gave them a look they will never forget.

The same look I gave my mother before she died.

"Don worry about it," I patted their head, "I can take care of myself. And I am yours."

I pulled away and lifted their chin so they could look at me. I cupped their face with one hand, and let my other slide to their waist.

Without even thinking, I softly leaned in and kissed them gently on the lips.

We stayed like that for a hot minute. But I couldn't contain myself.

[A/N: So, I'm not aiming for "lemon" here, but if you are uncomfortable with kissing and all that. I'd skip to the end. 😅Sorry, I just don't know which age group I'm writing too. And I kinda need the practice for writing romance......😄]

.

.

.

.

I hugged them closer to me, making the next set of kisses deep. I ruffled their hair, trying to be gently. I started kissing their neck. The slight moans from them set me on. I reached my hand under their shirt and started playing around.

"Y-yance...."

"I'm sorry," I say in between kisses, "I couldn hold myself."

I want to do more. I want more.

Fuck, why do I do this myself.

I carried them to my hip and leaned them against a wall.

Each kiss got more passionate then the other. They started messing up my hair. I didn't give a shit. I started using tongue. I started giving hickeys. I started receiving scratches.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[safe zone]

"I love you y/n..."

"I love you, too, Yancy..."

[You Managed to Steal Yancy's Heart]

[Achievement Unlocked: Love Birds]

.

[Current Level: 1 - Single Spy]

[Level 2 Upgrade]

{Prisoner in Love}

[sneak peak]

Ever since that happened. I started noticing that (your enemy) has been working with the Warren.

"YOU CAN'T JUST SEPARATE US FOR NO REASON-"

.

"WHY DID YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME?!?!"

.

"P-please....don't hurt me...."