~Chapter 20~

It had been 3-4 months since Zane came out to his parents, and Travis was currently at Aphmaus house discussing a plan.

~Travis' POV~

"It Just has to be perfect Aphmau." I sighed nervously rubbing my head. Aph and I were currently sitting on the couch reviewing my plan. My plan to ask Zane marry me. "I know, I know Travis, it's gonna be perfect I promise!" She reassured me as she put her hand on my shoulder. "I sure hope so."

"Awwwe I'm sure it'll be alright Trav! Zane loves you there's no way he'll say no!" She patted my shoulder before standing. "I just can't wait until the wedding!" She squealed, "I love planning these kind of things!" I chuckled and stood as well. "You're telling me, I never thought that I'd get married. Especially to Zane."

Aphmau squealed again, "I know right! I never saw it coming, but honestly, you and Zane are adorable together I'm so happy that he's finally getting married!" She yelled. "A-Aphmau! I didn't even ask him yet calm down.." I blushed as she giggle at my red face.

I sighed, "let's just review the plan already!" I plopped back on the couch as did Aph as she pulled her computer to her lap again. "Ok, so, you're gonna go missing for one day and during that time Zane will be worried. And while he's worried Garroth, Dante, and Laurance will be helping you out with the asking location." I nodded, my eyebrows furrowing in somewhat seriousness for a second.

"Then at midnight exactly you call him, which will surprise him and he'll pick up asking where you went. Then you tell him to meet you at your asking place, which is a two hour drive. He'll probably ask why and blah blah blah. While that's all happening Aaron will be outside waiting with a red rose and car to take him to said location. With enough persuasion he'll get in. Then when he gets there, he will escort him to Lucinda who will hand him an Orange rose. Then Garroth, who will have a yellow one. Then Vylad who will have a green rose. Then Katelyn who will have a blue rose. Then to me, who will have a purple rose. Then we will all be escorting him to you, Who will be waiting with a bouquet of white and black roses. Along with Kawaii~chan, who will have made cupcakes. Along with Dante, who will be playing some music. Then boom you pop the question!" She clapped her hands together.

I smiled at the thought, "it sounds great but we will have to get everyone on board which in its own is hard enough. Especially Garroth, who knows how he'll react!" I shouted as Aphmau shushed me "Garroth is accepting now remember! All he wants is his brother to be happy so he should comply!" I nodded, agreeing. "And if he doesn't I swear to Irene, I will make him comply!" her voice grew deeper in that sentence as I stared at her. "Ohhhhhhkay then well, when should we put this plan into action?"

She seemed to snap out of her crazy state as she hummed looking up "probably once everyone's on board and we have everything. That way we can really make it perfect for you!"

I smiled and nodded, "sounds good. Ok, ok, this could work!"

~Asking Aphmau~
She already knew. So He didn't have to ask.

~Asking Aaron~
Initially he was a little skeptical. Getting or staying up until 12am was something he did not want to do. But after Aphmau had talked and persuaded him a bit more, he was in.

~Asking Lucinda~
Oh she was in. The second Travis asked to help out with asking Zane to marry him she accepted. No questions on what she'd be doing asked. She was happy for Zane and Travis after all.

~Asking Garroth~
Travis, at first, was actually quite nervous to ask Garroth. He ended up pulling him away from his movie marathon with Laurance to have a sit down talk about how he wanted to ask Zane to marry him. Garroth actually was very excepting and excited. He even shed some tears of joy for his Emo brother that he thought would be alone forever. Travis had also asked him for his parents number.

~Asking Vylad~
He called Vylad up and asked if he wanted to help him in the plan. Him being Vylad, said yes. He was super excited and booked a flight to Seattle right after.

~Asking Katelyn~
This is where he got skeptical. Seeing that the last time they had interacted alone he got surprised kissed. But she understood that he didn't love her anymore, and that he did in fact love Zane. Saying things like, "yeah of course I'll help you out, I can tell you're really in love with Zane."

~Asking Kawaii~Chan~
He already knew she'd say yes to helping him. He even prepared himself by covering his ears before asking her. She had squealed so loudly to the point where he thought the glass would break. She was gonna run to the store and buy extra ingredients then but Travis had told her that she would have to wait until the plan was in motion.

~Asking Dante~
He actually already knew. He was just on the couch one night with Travis at the guys house when Dante had asked Travis when he was gonna marry Zane without even looking up from his phone. As if it was something that could be done in one day. So technically, Dante's part of the reason Travis is asking Zane.

~Asking Garte ad Ziana~
He called them, with the help of Garroth and asked for their blessing. In which, he made Ziana cry. Garte gave him the ok to marry Zane saying that he was "happy for his boy!" While comforting Ziana.

He had asked everyone he needed to. The plan could be put in motion easily now all he needed was Zane and a few more bits and pieces.

——————
WOOOOOOPP! Sorry this took a minute to get out. I was writing it and then my friend asked me to get on Minecraft and yeahhhhhh I just got off. But hey, engagement plans! ☁️💚🖤☁️

~Thx for reading~
~Bai My lil' Nuggets~

WOrD COuNt: 1060