~Chapter 16~

~Travis's POV~
It was around eight thirty by the time everyone was ready but nine by the time we got to the mall. It seemed a little small on the outside but inside it went underground. There were small gift shops around the place as well. "All right, should we split up in pairs or go as a group?" Aphmau asked once we neared the entrance. Basically everyone said in pairs, Aphmau grabbed Aaron's arm and ran into the mall. I'm guessing you can tell who everyone went with, The Gaurance couple, who just won't admit their love. Vylante, They're freaking adorable together. And Zanvis, which is me and Zane. Katelyn and Kawaiichan, and Lucifer and Emmi were the other pairs.

Everyone quickly dashed off into the mall leaving me and Zane standing outside. "Shall we?" I let my elbow go out for him to take. He chuckled and wrapped his elbow around mine "We Shall" and with that we went into the mall! Zane wanted to head to hot topic which I didn't mind, I actually kinda like the store. Zane went off somewhere as soon as we entered the store, I chuckled at the black haired nugget I love as he searched through the store. I decided to get some beanies while we were here.

Next up we went into the Converse store. Zane said he needed new shoes and I did too being honest. Zane got some high top black converse, that had a white line which wrapped around the shoe. I decided on some white high top converse that had the same design as Zane's but the line was black instead. "It's cute that they'll match!" I said to Zane as we walked to the register. "Yeah, I guess so" I pulled his mask down and kissed his cheek. He blushed and looked away as I chuckled. I gave the employee that was working the cash register are shoes and she rung them up. Your total will be $60.75 I pulled out my wallet but Zane slammed his card down. "I got it." He bluntly said as she took his card and swiped it. "I'll pay you back later." "No need to, you already bought me a bunch of stuff before so I'm giving back, let me be nice for once." I chuckled and sighed "fine, just this once" I said letting him continue paying. She put are shoes in a bag and handed it to us along with the receipt. "Can I just say you guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen!" The cashier squealed, Zane and I blushed as she gasped "unless you two aren't dating!
S-Sorry I was just assuming cause he had kissed you and stuff." She was obviously an awkward person. I grabbed Zane and pulled him closer to me "don't worry it's fine, he's my boyfriend~" I chuckled as Zane's face got redder. She let out a sigh of relief "oh good, well you guys are super cute, have a good day bye!" She smiled at us. Me and Zane walked out of the store, my hand moving to his waist.

Of course, my hand did move down from his waist to his butt. I gave it a smol smack, he blushed and punched me as I chuckled at his Tsundere behavior. We passed a boba shop "they have boba here too?!" I yelled as Zane raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I've never had boba before." My eyes widened as I stared at him in disbelief. "What?" I kept staring, his face turned a little red "what! Stop staring at me!" "Y-you've never had boba before..?" He shook his head. I grabbed his arm and bolted into the store going into the line. He sighed, "you're gonna force me to get boba huh?" I nodded "it's soo good!" My mouth watered just thinking about it. Zane chuckled at my expression and we continued to wait in line.

Once we had our drinks we sat down at one of the tables that was in the shop. I stuck my straw through the plastic on the top of the cup and took a sip. I got a mango smoothie with peach boba. It was sooooo good, I get it all the time. I looked over at zane who seemed almost scared to try his drink. I chuckled, which seemed to snap him out of his thoughts. He looked up at me as I grabbed his straw and took it out of its wrapping. I stuck it in his cup and held it out to him. He grabbed it and slowly pulled down his mask and took a sip. I swear I saw literal stars in his eyes but he quickly tried to hide it. I laughed "told you it was good!" All he did was nod in response. I patted his head which made him blush a little. I took out my phone, "Zane look-" he turned and was about to say something before I snapped a photo.

"H-hey delete that! I didn't have my mask on!" He growled "I know, that makes the photo even better~" he blushed again seemed to be a little ticked off

"H-hey delete that! I didn't have my mask on!" He growled "I know, that makes the photo even better~" he blushed again seemed to be a little ticked off. I kissed his cheek and he pouted and shoved the straw in his mouth, starting to drink again. "I swear they're so cute!" A voice said.

~Zanes POV~
"I swear they're so cute!" I heard a familiar voice say. "Em shhhh! They're gonna hear us-" I turned "too late." I said looking at Lucifer and Emmi who were a few tables down peeking over a booth chair looking at us. Lucifer laughed nervously "ahhh, we weren't talking about you two...we were..talking aboutttt-" "about..?" I said trying to get him to continue his sentence. "Ugh, fine, we were talking about you two. But you're so cute together you can't blame us!" I heard Travis chuckle. "Well, Zane is really cute~" I blushed and he kissed my cheek causing Emmi to squeal. "Ok well, sorry for getting in the way of your little boba date." Lucifer scratched the back of his neck "i-it's f-fine." I said back, stupidly stuttering which made Travis smirk at me. "Come on Em, we should go." Em nodded in response and they got up and left.

~

We were all at the entrance of the mall. Everyone had a large amount of bags in their hands so we decided to stop by the campsite to drop off our stuff. Lucifer and Emmi went to theirs and did the same. We met back up near the fire then walked to the Olive Garden and waited for Luci and Em to show up. A while later they did and we got a booth for all of us. We had some small talk before the waiter came by with the menus. Once we ordered and got our food we decided to play a little question game for fun. "Ok ok I'm gonna ask Zane and Travis a question." Aphmau said. Travis and I exchanged looks before staring back at her. "So, Zane? Travis? If you guys got married whichIreallyhopethathappens, who's last name would you guys take?" I choked on a bread stick and Travis dropped his fork, both of our faces bright red. "U-uhm" was all my body could stutter out. "H-honestly, when that day comes, I think we'll figure that out." D-did Travis just say When? When?! I-I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind marrying Travis. I just wasn't expecting him to say that. I nodded quickly in response. Aphmau squealed and clasped her hands together "please tell me I can be your wedding planner" Travis chuckled and nodded grabbing his fork again. "I don't see why not." He started eating again. My mind was so focused on thoughts about getting married to Travis I tuned out the rest of the game.

WoRd cOuNt:1384
~Thanks for reading~

Point out any spelling or grammar mistakes cause I'm kinda not gonna proof read this chapter rn cause I need to get it out

~Bai my lil' nuggets~