~Chapter 9~

~1 month time skip from last chapter~

~Travis' POV~

It's been about 1 month since Garroth 'banned' me from Zane. He keeps me locked in my room and only brings food and water down every few hours. I swear to Irene he's gone insane! (Or should I say in'zane' HACHACHA!—OK I'll stop now, mostly cause, we don't do incest here!) He even took away my phone and when I am on it he's right over my shoulder making sure I'm not texting Zane, anything!

Even though all that happened I swear, Dante was a miracle from the heavens. He walked downstairs to my room in the basement. "Hey Travis, how you doing?" He asked. I stared at him with sympathy in my eyes. "D-Dante..I-I know you're not supposed to be helping me but, I can't stand being apart from Zane!" I whisper-shouted as I slammed my fist on my bed. He smirked at me "I already got a plan." I smiled and stood up. "Really!" He nodded his head and I hugged him. "Oh my Irene, Thank you Dante!" He chuckled. "Ok ok, I know I'm great but calm down a little, Garroth's home so be a little quieter." I quickly nodded and let him go. "Now, Laurance is distracting Garroth right now,-" He wiggled his eyebrows causing me to chuckle. "So while they're busy write a quick note to Zane, once you're done we can go to phase 3 of the plan." He said handing me a price of paper and a pen. Is that even enough room to write everything I feel about Zane, definitely not but I'll try.

I sat at my desk and wrote Zane a little love note, as Dante explained the plan to me a little more.

~Dante's POV~

After a while Travis finished his note, and geez I swear! What did he do write his whole life on that piece of paper or something? He took forever and I was contemplating on his much time we had left. Knowing what Laur and Gar where doing, probably longer than we thought. I took the note and put it in a little envelope. Travis put a little heart sticker to close the envelope instead of licking it.

I snuck him out the house and walked him to the park. "There's a spot near the pond that I decorated for you guys." I simply said taking him to the pond. I heard a slight gasp leave his mouth as he saw what I..well 'we' did to decorate it. "D-did you do this yourself?" I shook my head. "Vylad helped me decorate this for you guys, he really likes you too together." I said scratching the back of my head. It was actually Vylad who planned out this entire thing. Man he's cute when he gets all excited like that. Travis smiled "thanks Dante," he said as he hugged me again. "Anything for my best friend, now! To get Zane!" I yell out as I stand in a confidence pose. Travis chuckled as I ran off to Zane's house. Once there, I stuck the envelope into his door through a crack near the border of the door that Garroth left. I rang his doorbell and knocked frantically then ran away as fast as I could to go get Vylad.

~Zane's POV~

Hearing a knock on my door along with my doorbell, I sighed. I got out of my bed and practically crawled over to the door. "Aphmau, I already said I was-" I opened the door, expecting there to be a sympathetic potato trying to help me with my feelings, but instead an envelope fluttered down onto my porch. I raised and eyebrow in confusion as I picked it up. I ripped the heart sticker that shut the envelope closed and pulled out a letter? Who was giving me a letter? And why? I questioned as I began reading..

Dear Zane,

I don't really know what to write but, I can't stand being away from you. Zane I don't think you realized how long I've loved you for. You were one of my best friends in high school and I guess those feeling grew over time. Zane I love you so much, you mean the world to me and it hurts to know that I can't see you..But that can change! Meet me at the park please I want to see my little Zuzu again, my world, my love, Zane, I love you, and that's never gonna change.

~Travis

I held back tears while reading that letter. Is that really how Travis felt about me, no ones ever felt that way about me before...

I ran too the park so fast not even bothering to put on shoes or change out of my black tank top and dark grey cargo shorts I've been wearing for the past few days. I let few tears escape as I bolted to the park clutching his letter in my hand.

I ran into the grass and stopped for a moment to take a breath. I painted heavily as I looked around for Travis. I saw some lights that were hung up on the willow tree that overlooks the lake a little, Travis standing there looking into the lake. "Travis.." I mumbled as I started walking closer.  I could finally tell that it was Travis I was staring at. "Travis!" I yelled out, running up to him. He turned and smiled the biggest smile. "Zane!" I jumped up and hugged him, causing him to tumble back. Luckily, he caught himself and stopped himself from falling into the lake. "I missed you so so so so so much!" I yelled out as the tears I was trying to hold back came flooding down like a waterfall. "I missed you too baby!" He chuckled while also crying. He picked me up and spun me, setting me back down on the grass, he kissed me. I kissed back and 'tried' to wrap my arms around his neck. He pulled back and look at my arm. "What happened?" He said, looking at my cast.

"It doesn't matter!" I said crying as I hugged Travis tightly. "I'm just glad I h-have you back!" I cried as he hugged me. "I love you Zane" he whispered in my ear. "I-I love you too Travis.." He smiled and kissed me gently. "Now, What happened to your arm?" He asked. "Wh-when Garroth pushed me back into my door, I kinda fell on my arm and well, here it is now." I say. He grabs it and examines my cast. I hear him chuckle to himself while he smirked. "Wh-what?" I asked him. He turned to face me as he turned my cast to reveal his name. "I don't remember signing your cast, and if I remember correctly, this looks like the cast you had in high school." My face turned a little red from embarrassment. "I-I just wanted to be with you ok? C-can you b-blame me?" I say looking away from him a little. He kisses my cheek and hugs me. "It's ok Zuzu, I understand..."

~Dante's POV~
"They're so cute-" Vylad whispered to me. We were hiding in a bush near by, watching them. "Yeah they are." I smiled at my best friend and his lover. "You think we'll ever be like that?" I ask Vylad as his face turned a bright red. He smiled at me, "I don't care if we're 'like that', as long as you're with me I'm happy." I smiled at him as he slowly and carefully moved his hand to mine, trying not to make any sound. I grabbed it and smiled back at him and we continued to watch the Zanvis couple...

I. Am. So. Sorry. About. Not. Updating. Last. Week. T^T I feel so bad I'm sorry, but to make it up! I'm gonna (try) and post 2 chapters this week and maybe more if I have the time, like this would've came out sooner but some things happened- it's a long story :/ thanks for so many reads btw! That's really awesome! I'm also deleting the announcement chapter now after this is uploaded so yeh!
Word count: 1391
~thanks for reading~
~Bai My Lil' Nuggets~