~Chapter 19~

~Travis' POV~

After laying on the couch, cuddling and comforting Zane for 30 minutes, I decided to get up to start preparing the meal for tonight. Tacos, simple but delicious. I sighed as I reluctantly got up, kissing Zane on the forehead before heading into the kitchen to start cooking. I heard Zane turn on some sort of movie or show as I grabbed the meat I had put in the fridge and set it in some water to thaw.

Once the meat thawed I started cooking it. I had also put some tortillas in the oven to get them nice and toasty.

Starting to cook made me wonder, would Zane's parents remember me? We were best friends in high school and his mom was kinda fond of me. Maybe this won't be so hard then?

I've been comforting Zane about this for so long getting time for my mind to wander about this made me both excited and nervous!

~TimeSkip brought to you byyyyyy me! Actually posting!~

A knock was heard at the door before the doorbell rung. Zane shot up and dusted himself off, turning the tv volume down.

'Perfect timing! I just finished cooking!' I thought to myself smiling. I walked over to the door with Zane as he dusted me off a bit. He seemed to be very stressed and I kissed his cheek in reassurance. He sighed and opened the door hesitantly.

"Hey Mom, Dad-"

"Oh my little Zuzu! Look how much you've grown!"

Ziana yelled hugging Zane. I chuckled as her eyes darted over to me. "O. M. G. Travis?! Is that you?" She asked letting go of Zane and running over to me. "The one and only~" I replied, winking. She hugged me and I returned the favor. As I saw Zane's Dad was talking to him.

~smol TimeSkip~

"So Zuzu, why did you call us over? You never really call unless it's something important."

We were now all sitting in the dining room, eating the tacos I had prepared. Zane was next to me and his parents were across from us.

"W-well uhm..I-I just wanted to tell you guys something..important.." he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away from them. "Is this..bad news?" Grate asked and Zane shook his head. "No no, I think you guys will be excited and happy for me, or at least I hope.." he trailed off looking back at them. "Well spit it out silly! Now I'm dying to know!" Ziana exclaimed.

Zane took a shaky breath and glanced at me before looking back at his parents. "I-I..w-we uhm.." he stuttered.

I, being the supportive boyfriend I am, gave his hand a reassuring squeeze under the table. He inhaled sharply. "I-I'm gay...a-and I'm dating T-Travis.." he at stared his parents waiting for a reaction. Ziana's face turned into a smirk as she looked over to Garte and held out her hand.

"You owe me! I won the bet!" Garte grumbled something as he headed Ziana $100 bucks. Zane's eyes widened as I stifled a laugh behind my hand.

"B-bet?!" Garte sighed. "When you were younger, your mom and I made a bet. She thought you were gay and I thought you were straight. Guess she was right."

Zane stuttered out nonsense as I started laughing out loud. "Don't worry Zuzu we support you no matter what! Gay, straight, Bi, pan, Asexual, trans, non binary, gender fluid, fem-"

"I-I get it I get it! Thank you...kinda-" Zane replied as Garte let out a rumbling laugh and walked over to Zane, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Your mother is right zane, we'll support you through anything. You and your brothers!"

~Zane's POV~

I felt like crying honestly. The wave of relief that had washed over me was insane. I held back the tears though.

My mom was already hugging Travis and thanking him for not letting me be lonely which was kinda embarrassing. But I'm glad that they like him.

The rest of dinner was spent with us talking and recalling memories. My mom also showed Travis baby photos and told even more embarrassing stories about me. Which I basically hid the whole time through that.

~Time Skip~

"Bye Zuzu! We're gonna go see your brothers before we leave!" My Mom exclaimed hugging me one last time before leaving. I sighed and waved once more before closing the door and collapsing on the ground. Letting those tears from earlier escape my eyes. "Thank god they accept me.." Travis chuckled and picked me up, bringing me to the couch. He placed me down and laid next to me, wiping the tears off my face and kissing my cheek.

"How about we binge watch movies for the rest of the night?" He asked. I just nodded my head and cuddled back into his chest.

I'm so glad that today went well...

Mxmxmxmxmxmxmmxmxmxmx xjdnxhxnxjxnxjxnxjshchycgdhxdndsjhxjedhjsjsdnxjn3hcusndhcjdmxmxjxm

UHMMMMMMMMMMMM- 10K READS WHAHSHSNSNSNSNS?!! THANK YOU I AM NOT WORTHYYYYYYY! 💚🖤💚🖤💚💚💚))

~Thanks for reading 😭😭~

~Bai My lil' Nuggets~

WOrD COuNt: 850