~Chapter 14~

[A/N: Sorry For not posting last week/this weekend ~AuthorNugget

~Travis' POV~
We were walking to the water springs to hangout and chill. Zane started complaining that his feet hurt, so now he's sitting on my shoulders, which I don't mind at all. Once we were finally there I let Zane hop off my shoulders. He grabbed are towels from his black drawstring bag and set them down in the shade. I walked over to him once he laid them both down. "You gonna swim today?"  I asked, giving him a light smile.

"I don't know, maybe?" I chuckled "that sounded more like a question than an answer." He playfully punched my arm. "I'll get in later- you can go have fun." He said grabbing a book from his bag and resting his back on a tree. I kissed his forehead and ran off to where everyone else was.

"Travis~Kun and Zane~Kun are so Cuteeee!" Kawaii~Chan squealed once I got to the group. I chuckled and took off my shirt. I heard a slight giggle "Oooo~ looks like a certain Emo can't keep his eyes off of you~" Aphmau whispered in my ear.

I turned around to face Zane. I winked at him. He looked away quickly and covered his face with his hands causing me to smirk. Aphmau squealed while Aaron tried to calm her down. I turned back around and jumped into the water.

~Zane's POV~
Irene Dammit why did he have to wink at me. I'm uncontrollably blushing, good thing for this mask huh. Well I can't focus on my book anymore. I stand and walk over to the small "waterfall" that was created from water pouring over the rocks above. I sit down and dip my feet in, kicking the water every now and then.

Looking around seeing everyone swim, splash, and talk to each other makes me feel weak. Stupid Anxiety. I would go and talk to Aphmau but she's talking with Aaron and I don't wanna be a third wheel. Maybe, Travis? No, he's talking with Dante, Garroth, and Laurance I don't want to interrupt that. Everyone else is talking and/or swimming. Sighing I stand back up stretching slightly. I walk over to my bag and grab my phone along with my earphones and walk off. My stomach growls, guess I should go and find those shops we passed for some food. I jog back to my bag and quickly grab my wallet, jogging away, making sure no one sees me leave.

~Short Time Skip~

I sigh, finally found those shops. I look around and find a Chick-fil-A and decide, why not. I wait in the somewhat short line thinking of what I want. Sooner or later it was my turn, and ohh no. "Hello There Sir! What would you like to order?" The tall-ish male with black hair and green eyes spoke. I remember him, he used to go to 8th grade with me!

Lucifer was his name I believe, I used to have a crush on him too, I think I have a thing for green eyes. Despite his name he was really nice, shorter back then, like a lot shorter. I remember him being the first person that ever talked to me. "Uhm, sir? Are you ok?" The male spoke. "Uh-uhm yeah! Sorry! I'll just have a chicken sandwich." I said, snapping out of my thoughts. Lucifer nodded. He's still handsome and- Wait Zane stop! You have a boyfriend weirdo!

~Lucifer's POV~ (BeT yOu wErEn'T eXpEcTiNg tHisSs)
I told my co-worker Zane's order, and printed his receipt. "Your #014, when they call your number come and pick up your food!" He nodded and walked off to a table. I wonder if he remembers me. I took the last persons order and did the same thing I did with Zane's. As they waited in the little tables, I stared at Zane.

He was looking down at his phone still wearing that stupid mask of his. I walked over to Tessa, my brown haired werewolf friend, who was about to call out Zane's receipt number, and grabbed her shoulder. "Hey, I'll take that over to him." "But, aren't you taking orders?" She asked "no, no ones ordering anything and my break starts in 2 minutes anyway. What's wrong with stopping a little early." She shrugged. "Do you even know who's order this is?" She asked me raising an eyebrow. "Number 014 right?" She nodded "then yes, I know who's it is." "Alright, whatever Lucifer, I gotta get the next order." I thanked her and grabbed Zane's food.