~Chapter 1~

Zane groaned as he woke up from a deep slumber. "Morning already?" Zane got up and got ready for work.

After an hour or so, Aphmau pulled up at Zane's house and honked the horn. "Hurry up Zane we're gonna be late!" Aphmau screamed as Zane rushes outside. "I know I know!"

Aphmau drives off to the Café
Zane and Aphmau bust through the door, and go to the back room. "Oh! There you guys are, Kawaii~Chan was thinking that you guys weren't gonna show up." Kawaii~Chan stated. "Well you can thank Aphmau for showing up to my house late." Says Zane while grabbing his butler uniform. Aphmau huffs and gets dressed too.

Kawaii~Chan walks out of the rooms to the front. Just as Zane walks out the dressing room Kawaii~Chan bursts back in the door. " Zane~Kun! Get Out Here And Take Blazes Table Please!"
"Huh? Why me?" Kawaii~Chan starts dragging Zane out the door "Because He requested you!" Zane sighs and heads over to their table.

"Hello, what would you like to order?"

"I'll just take some cake."

"What flavor?"

"Oh- uh..vanilla will do"

"ok be right back with your order"

Zane heads back to the kitchen and grabs some vanilla cake and walks back out to blaze. "Here you go." Blaze smiles "Thanks hot stuff!" Zane blushes but pulls his mask up to hide it. "Wh-what did you say?"  Blaze winks at Zane "Don't play dumb, you heard me" Zane ran back behind the counter where Kawaii~Chan was watching the whole thing. "Grmmm- Kawaii~Chan likes Blaze, but he's ruining her ship!" Zane turns to Kawaii~Chan. "Your ship? You actually ship me with someone?" Kawaii~Chan nods. Travis walks into the cafe and takes a seat. "Can you tell me who?" "Nope! That's Top Secret, aheh anyway Zane~Kun go take Travis' order!" Kawaii~Chan said as she pushed Zane towards him. "Ok ok, I'm going!" Zane started walking over to Travis. "Hey, what would you like to order?" Travis Stared at zane. A bright red hue appeared on his face."Ummm- Travis...Travis?!" Travis snapped back into reality. "Uh- sorry..I'll have some strawberry cake- I guess"  "alright"

Zane leaves back into the kitchen. Kawaii~Chan handed him a plate of the cake. "How did you- wait were you watching us?" Kawaii~Chan nods and pushes Zane back out. Zane sighs and walks back over to Travis. "Hmm? That was kinda fast." Zane sighed again "don't ask..." places the cake in front of him. "There you go, anything else you need?"
"Actually yeah, I wanted to know if you were going to Aphmau's pool party tomorrow?" Travis asked with a small grin on his face. "Uh- yeah she's forcing me to go." Zane responded sounding a little annoyed.

Travis chuckled softly "well need anything else, that actually relates to my job?" Zane joked "aheh..no this is good, but thanks" Travis smiled as Zane walked off. Once he reached the back room to take a break, he found Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau whispering about something, though he couldn't make out what they were saying. He worked for the rest of the day, blaze hitting on him a bit more. Once his shift was finally over, Aphmau took him home "Don't forget my pool parties tomorrow!" Aph screamed at Zane. He waved his hand up brushing her off as he kept walking to his front door unlocking it and going inside. He locked the door back and went upstairs to change into some sleep wear. He went back downstairs and watched some My Little Horsies. A hour or two passed and Zane started getting hungry.

His stomach growled startling himself a bit. He groaned and got up walking over to the kitchen. He opened his fridge and grabbed a cupcake. He pulled his mask down and took a bite. He ended up eating about 4 cupcakes in a row and passing out on the couch.