~Chapter 18~

[A/N: A little Angsty~Fluff UvU way more fluff than angst]

~Zane's POV~

It's been at least a week since our little camping trip happened and I was starting to get nervous. Travis had vowed to help me with coming out to my parents and even set up a date and time for them to come over to my house so I could tell them. I had called them and informed them that I needed to talk to them about something. I would've just told them that I was gay over the phone if I was gay AND single, but, since I had an idiot boyfriend I had also invited them over for dinner.

The date Travis set just happened to be today and let's just say I was NOT taking it well. I'm feeling super stressed and the fact that I only have a few hours until they get here! I sighed and slumped down onto the couch, putting my head in my hands almost crying. What if they don't accept me? What if they hate me? What if they disown me?!

I stood up as tears suddenly came to my eyes, threatening to spill. I grabbed my keys, phone, and earphones, already wearing a hoodie so that was taken care of. I walked out of my house almost instantly putting in my earphones and playing 'everything i wanted' while I silently cried. I bit my lip while thoughts flashed through my mind. I always got a little anxiety when ever I thought about coming out to my parents. Yeah, my mom seems accepting along with my dad but you never know what could happen.

I started crying more at the thought of them yelling at me for well, being me. My hands started to shake as I picked up my pace. I didn't know where I was going but I just needed to get out. If Travis was with me I'm sure my worries would've been lifted long ago. But sadly he was at the store getting the ingredients for tacos. 'Crap, I should've just called him....I'm an idiot..'

My heart squeezed in frustration as I let out a shaky breath. It's almost like he read my mind, 'cause I got a call from Travis at that exact moment. Slowing my walking speed, I looked at the Caller ID and sniffled wiping my tears. "H-hello?" I tried to sound as normal as possible "Hey Zane! Where'd you go?" My breath hitched as I tried to come up with an answer. Just be honest Zane, "O-oh! I just went to clear my mind is all, I'm just...I was just getting nervous about my parents and stuff." I responded, my voice cracking near the end of my sentence. I heard him sigh "Zane it's gonna be fine, I Promise. Now come home please?" I sniffled- instantly regretting it "o-ok!" I basically yelled before hanging up quickly, sighing right after.

'Way to go Zane'
'I panicked!'
'All cause you sniffled?!'
'Yes!'

I argued with myself as I made my way back home. My anger taking over my sadness causing me to stop crying for the moment and scold myself. When I finally reached my house again I opened the door, which was unlocked. I'm guessing Trav left it open on accident. I was engulfed in a hug the second I came into the house "Gah! Travis!" I yelled as I fell on the floor do to the sheer force of his hug. He giggled "sorry babe! I just missed you!" "It's only been 30 minutes" "I still missed chu!" He hugged me tighter. "Ok ok! If you really missed me that much thennnnn let's cuddle on the couch for a bit.." I said my voice trailing off a bit.

There was a minute of silence before Travis picked me up bridal style. The sudden movement startling me making me let out a small yelp which only made Travis chuckle and smirk. He walked over to the couch and laid me down on it before he laid down himself. I snuggled up into his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist, his hands just above my butt. I sighed and relaxed in his arms as one of his hands found its way up into my hair. "I love you Zane" he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine, a blush creeping its way onto my face "I-I love you too.." I replied hesitantly

Travis sighed "-and don't worry about your parents, I'm sure they'll accept you the way you are" "B-but what if they don't? Then what?" He was silent for just a moment too long, causing me to worry. "Thennn...you'll still have me right? And I'll never judge you or hurt you or leave you." He continued running his fingers through my hair, calming me. "P-promise..?" "Promise." He kisses the top of my head and I buried my face deeper into his chest. I wish I could just stay like this forever...

[AuthorNugget: Hey! Sooo I finally posted a chapter! Sorry if it wasn't satisfying or up to your expectations. The next chapter will be zane coming out, and no, I won't wait a month to post it heh 😅 sorry I was gone just kinda lost inspiration to write for a bit but I'm back! ALSO THANKS FOR 7K READS WTFFFF LIKE JXEJOIN CJDJXIENCUENCUNECUNEU NEUHCDUHCUDNCUD ♥️🖤💚♥️]

WOrD COuNt: 918

~thx for reading~
~Bai My 'lil Nuggets!~