7. Chernobog (No Crownslayer bullies)

Start from the beginning

Maybe I should consult to (N/N) about an 'alternative route' to enter the city.

[Ummm... (N/N)?] - Crow

[Yes? (N/N) is here] - (Y/N)

He turns to his back with his eyes meeting with mine.

[Could we use other entrances?] - Crow

[There are other entrances? I think its better with this though] - (Y/N)

Better? Should you not worry about them finding out that you're an infected too?

[Well, you see we are...] - Crow

[Next!] - Immigration Officers

[Infected too? Don't worry, trust me... Here, hold onto this thin copper wires and stand near to each other, tell your subordinates to do the same...] - (Y/N)

Sounds like he has a plan... Of course, he does, if not then he would like a fool of going straight into the check-up without one.

We pick our bags that have already been scanned through an x-ray machine. My lackeys have thrown away their swords back in the forest since the reunion hideout in Chernobog has more anyways.

My knife was fine to bring because its in the law regulations, which is seen as a form of collection hobby.

The officer held a scanning device in his hand making me feel a bit anxious. I tightly grip onto the copper wire which the 6 of us are holding in our hands hidden from others eyes.

The moment the officer waves the device around us, I felt a jolt of electricity entered my body. It was not painful but rather soothing with a tad of numbness.

Oh, now I see what (N/N) is doing... Is this how he passes every infection checkup?

[You 6 are good to go] - Immigration officer

I never thought the day that I would be able to pass through a check-up without bribing officers with some LMDs (money).

After passing the entrance, I turn to look at my back to see my subordinates were in a daze as well. At some location in the street, we went to an isolated area to open a conversation.

[See? We got through] - (Y/N)

He gave me a thumbs up while grinning.

I do not really mind him being playful, this pose of his relieves some of my tension for the upcoming operation. It is good to have a friend...

[Thank you (N/N), for real] - Crow

I said while bowing along with my team, causing him to feel surprised. A pair of hands straightened me up as (Y/N) look straight into my eyes.

[You don't have to bow... We are friends, right? This is what friends do, we help each other] - (Y/N)

[Really?] - Crow

[Yes] - (Y/N)

He let go of my shoulders and stare to the other 4.

[You 4 as well, we are friends too] - (Y/N)

I think I should send them to the hideout first, to report about our arrival and (N/N).

Should I recruit him? It would be nice to have a unique person like him. I could train him into a Reunion operator too but... I have to know more about him first.

[You four, go and report to the hideout...] - Crow

I whispered to them before they walk away towards the specific location, leaving only (Y/N) and me.