7. Chernobog (No Crownslayer bullies)

Start from the beginning

I felt a hand on my arm and forcefully turned to Crow.

[Your nose is bleeding] - Crow

Looks like it was about to be exposed, BUT! I have the perfect counter for this.

[Sorry, I was thinking about you...] - (Y/N)

This is one of the ways I learn from my patients, on how to make friends faster than normal.

[Ha?] - Crow

She released my arm and took a few steps back. I gulped the blood in my mouth to prevent grabbing more attention to Crow.

Plan success...

Look at how confused she is, for a skilful fighter... She sure cannot handle a normal conversation.

[You're messing around with me right!?] - Crow

Do not glare at me, glare at someone else.

It is kind of my fault for using her emotion to mask my pain, but the situation calls for it and I do not have any other choice.

[No, no. What I said were genuine true] - (Y/N)

Crow did not buy it this time.

Actually, I did think about her like when should we both get the pizza? Maybe later.

Right now, I should calm this woman down before I get some of my arse kick.

[I get it now, you're a womanizer!] - Crow

[Eh? I don't usually talk like this, except with you] - (Y/N)

Yup, my words work again. From the looks of it, she does not seem to suspect about my condition. I need to hold onto this pain in my chest until I get to the rental apartment room.

[Quit it! Stop!] - Crow

She shouted while throwing punches bashfully and 'playfully'. Her subordinates were laughing at Crow who was being flustered by me.

I could hear my arm bone-cracking... FFFFFF-

[Okay! Okay! Let's get into Chernobog first] - (Y/N)

She stops and glared towards her team which made them stop laughing.

An idea popped up into my mind... if I were to be friends with a reunion member, that means I have the privilege of not being attack by them right? PPPPFFFTTTT! As if that would work... Maybe.

[Gather around and check your passport, since we will be stepping on Chernobog's floor soon] - Crow

She ordered her team and they obliged by searching in their perspective bags.

[Let's move already. The pizza will get colder if left too long in the store...] - (Y/N)

Stop Crow, keep glaring at me and I would force you to pay more than half for the pizza.

Just kidding, I am not that kind of a bad person... Except for the lying part.

___________________________________________

Crow's P.O.V

I have a feeling that (N/N) is having too much fun teasing me. That was kind of annoying to me but, somehow seeing my new friend happy because of me felt satisfying for me.

[Next group!] - Immigration Officer

We are currently in the check-up section near the entrance of Chernobog. I would be lying that if I say that I am not feeling nervous about the infection check.