Chapter 2

It's been 3 days since the new of the project and I haven't been on in the group chat. The girls confronted me about it but I just told them that I was sleeping and I didn't want disruption. 

Believe it or not they believed me and think I'm gonna text in the group chat.

Right now I'm hanging out with Bambam but at night since dispatch was now more interested in me then ever. Just because I'm now the most followed and famous K-pop idol now.

"I can't believe this is happening to us bro" I whined. Got7 and Ikon and Exo are also on the same spot as us.

"Living with Twice and RedVelvet wouldn't be that bad, right?" BamBam just looked at me and laughed at my worries face.

"Yeah, only 18 girls under one roof" I don't know if he's trying to cheer me up or make it worst.

"Bitch! That's not helping" I playfully hit him.

"Wasn't trying to be"

"Well I can see that now" I huffed and rolled my eyes. Slightly turned my body away from him.

"Awe. Don't be mad lil sis" I felt his hand one my head. I slapped it away but not to hard.

"I'll buy you french fries" my head perked up from that.

"Okay. We're good now" I smiled at him.

-

BamBam dropped me at Blackpink house after he bought me fries. It was now 11 at night when he dropped me off.

The girls were all asleep which I assume from the quietness. My little babies were all waiting of me at the front doors.

I went to the kitchen and feed them while I watched some Chinese drama. I've somehow got myself into Chinese drama some how. I'm currently watching Love 020. 

After eating I went to my room to pack since I noticed that I haven't done so. I'll just take all my clothes I like and my hats. 

I'm so not looking forward to this. I'll probably be in my room 24/7 and only get out when I have too.

I decide to text bambam.

Lisa: Hey gayass!!

Bambam: Sup horse face lesbian

Lisa: Did you already pack?

Bambam: Yep, unlike someone here I'm actually excited for this

Lisa: Oh shut up. I can't help it okay 

Bambam: Whatever you say. Have you came out to your members yet?

Lisa: No, have you?

Bambam: I haven't either. Korea is full of close minded people so I'm kinda scared

Lisa: No kidding. I've been getting a lot of racial hate here in Korea more than every other place.

Bambam: I mean you are the first non Korean to debut in YG Entertainment.

Lisa: Yeah, it's like a dream come true

Bambam: Yeah for me as well

Lisa: We finally made it buddy 

Bambam: It's getting late. Goodnight lesbo. I love you