Chapter 4

I've been in my room for 2 hours now since I woke up. I'm to scared to walk out It already pass lunch time and I think I'm gonna die out of starvation. I let out my babies since they kept making noise while I was sleeping.

I gaved up and went back to my bed. I laid down and drape my arms over my eyes. I stead there for a couple of minutes till I heard a knock on my door. 

"Yes"

"YG, SM, and JYP are here to talk" Rosie informed me and left. I checked my phone and it was already 3. I went to the bathroom and freshen up and changed my clothing choice.

I walked down the stairs and went into the living room where everyone was at. 

I felt a small furry thing down my feet so I looked down and found lily. I took her into my arms and walked to one of the seats far from the girls. 

My babies where like my emotional support animals so I always have them by me when I need them the most. I give them treats afterwards of course.

"Okay since everyone is now here" JYP started out looking at every one of us.

"The camera have been recording since yesterday and I would like everyone of you guys to know what once a week or so they're would be a challenge that would happened. From them on everything is normal and you guys would carrying on your life" SM added on.

"New's of this project have already been out and from the looks of it everyone is very much excited. I want you guys to go V-live once in a while and communicate with your fans"

"Do you have any other question" JYP asked but we all shook are heads.

"Twice, I check the schedule and it looks like you have nothing going on for this week" JYP informed them.

"Same goes for Redvelvet" We then all looked at YG.

"This isn't a group thing but it's for Lisa. Since fashion week is coming up. Celine wants you to be their face for this fashion show. The flight is tomorrow in the morning at 4. The event is held the next day after at 8 at morning. Your flight back is 3 hours it ends" Big Boss informed me. I just signed and nodded. 

Shit like this happens when your big. I like Celine so I didn't mind if I end up being the ambassador of the brand.

I let got of lily and stood up and started walking out of the room.

"Do you have any question Lisa" Big Boss shouted.

I turned around and shook my head. "Wait lisa I have something else to talk about"

"Fine but make it quick. I need to go pack" I signed and walked back to the room.

"Bambam told me that you visited him yesterday" I nodded.

"I don't have a problem with you to visit him but I'm just worried since there at 25 other guys in the same house that you were at" I heard gasps. I guess they haven't heard about the other projects.

"I'm fine Big Boss. Beside I had Leo, Luca, and Lily with me. The guys where pretty chill so there wasn't any problem" Big Boss nodded. 

Should I tell them? It might be important if i told them.

Big Boss and the other boss walked out. I was still thinking over it but as soon as I did, I ran out the room and went to them.

"Big Boss waitt!!" I yelled. All of them turned her head to me.

"Yes" 

"I think I should tell you this but please keep it a secret from the girls" I gaved him the pleading eyes.

He nodded.

"I'm gay" I closed by eyes thinking i could hide from the reaction.

"Lisa. I already knew that since I signed you in for our agency" YG chuckled. SM and JYP joined him.

"Y-your not mad or grossed out" I asked.

"Lisa. Love have no gender. You can't choose who you fall for. The heart wants what it wants" JYP stated. SM agreed with him.

"Your not scared I might do some thing perverted to the girls" I was stuttering when I asked that.

"You aren't that type of girl who would do that Lisa. I mean, I hope you aren't" SM looked at me.

"I'm not" I giggled.

"So I guess we have no problem then" Big boss smiled.

"Thank you Boss. For understanding" I bowed to 70 percent.

"Raise your head up Lisa" I did what I was told and rose my head up.

"You make YG Entertainment big Lisa. I hope you know that. You have the swag and vibe that all of YG idols need and want. I know in the future you will accomplish many great things" With that all 3 of them left. Leaving me with adrenaline from the speech.

"I'll live up to it YG. I'll make you proud Blinks and haters" I thought out and walked back inside the house.

Since I was already out I should go make some food. I'm not the best chief like my father but I can cook some stuff. The only reason I was horrible at cooking when I'm with my members was because they were causing me to have anxiety. I was low-key freaking out and I ended up burning the water.

"Hey lisa. Wait are you cooking" Rosie asked a bit shocked. I gave her a wink and continue my mixing. I hate the fact that everyone was in the same area. since the kitchen and living room is together.

-

I finished eating and was about to go to my room when Jennie called. "Come sit with me Lisa, Join us, I haven't been with us for a while. 

I could feel multiple eyes on me making me feel so small. "I need to pack Jennie"

"Just for a little bit then you can leave" Jennie was pouting now. I'm a sucker to cute face. 

"Fine" I sighed and walk to Jennie and sat down next to her. The couch was pretty big to fit 9 people. There was 3 couches totally all can fit 5-9 people.

I felt Jennie moved a little causing are position to change into me laying down while Jennie cuddling on top of me. 

I guess this is one way to get me to stay. I could feel eyes on us but thanks to Jennie hair, I could hide. 

"If I'm late. I blame you guys" I muttered. 

-----

I'm gonna make this story only 12 chapters. The ending maybe rushed or the story line maybe not finished cuz it's just the beginning.