Chapter 5

Jennie pov

The next day arrive meaning Lisa have already left, it was 9 right now. Irene and Nayeon was still asleep. The others were very much awake from the loudness I hear down stairs. 

I went to the bathroom and freshened up to go eat breakfast. 10 minutes later Nayeon and Irene woke up and joined us for breakfast down stairs.

"Hey guys look! Lisa been trending #1 for the past hours already" Jisoo shouted out. All of us went over to her and looked at the T.V. 

"That's our maknae all right" Rosie giggled. "International playgirl right here" 

"Wow. She's pretty hot even if this was at 3" Joy pointed out making us all agree. Lisa has always been the eye catcher of the group. Being the most famous k-pop idol and getting a lot of endorsement must be tough on Lisa. 

"Now that I think about it. We haven't met or talk to Lisa yet" Momo pointed out making us all go quiet. She was right, there hasn't been any interaction with Lisa and the girls yet.

"Limario is a shy person" Jisoo spoke out. "She's not good when it comes to meeting new people"

"Why do you called her limario, Jisoo" Chaeyoung questioned. 

"You see, even if Lisa is the maknae of the group" Rosie stopped for a second so everyone can keep up. "She's very much like an oppa. So jisoo came up with limario since she's very much like an oppa to us"

"She can be hot, sexy, and cute all at the same time" I added on to Rosie. 

"I can see that from the looks of it" Irene pointed to the t.v which was now showing Lisa sending kissy face and hearts to her fans. 

"Damn! limario be getting them hoes" Jisoo. This girl.

We continued watching the news report and all they were showing was Lisa play girl act. Sendind hearts, kissy faces, winks, and her famous smile.

"Never thought lisa would be this kind of person you describe Jennie" Nayeon spoke out. Causing some of them to turn to me.

"I never said she was innocent" 

"Does she have a boyfriend then" I turned to look at her and gave her the what the fuck face.

I don't have a problem with same sex relationships but this is my baby Lisa we're talking about. She deserve to be with someone good and well the same status as her. Not that I'm saying Nayeon is lowly. 

"No why" I questioned. 

"nothing just asking. I'm surprise someone hasn't try to wife her up yet" True true

"I wouldn't mind wiving her up" All of us turned are head to Irene with wide eyes.

"What? I'm joking, gosh" Irene was turning red but something from her gave me a vibe that she was telling lying.

"about time unnie. you need a man or a lisa" Yeri cheered causing us to laugh.

"I was joking guys" Irene hid her face in her hands trying to hide her embarrassment. 

"Well I wasn't" Yeri was now trying to uncover Irene bushing face.

"We'll help you out Irene. Limario needs someone like you" Jisoo winked at her. 

"I'm straight guys stop" Irene let out a groan.

"So is lisa but you see her turning people left and right" I added.

"So once you get to know lisa. You wouldn't know what straight is" I giggled.

Lisa and Irene huh. Irene is more than good enough for our baby and beside Lisa do like older man. Cute guys over hot guys and Irene is pretty cute.

"Even if I turn gay. Lisa is straight so" I was about to speak but Dahyun spoke before I could.

"It's okay remember positive plus negative equal negative" All of us sent a confusing look to her.

"How? How does that make sense?" Irene asked and all of us nodded to her.

"You see your the negative and Lisa's positive so all together you guys are negative which means gay" 

"I don't think that's how it works" Tzuyu smacked her head.

"It was working fine in my head" Dahyun pouted.

"yeah well that's your head and anything in their is weird" Couldn't agree more Mina.

"OKay anyways I'm straight and even if I wasn't. Lisa isn't really my type" Irene then stood up and left the room.

"She is so lying" Seulgi whispered but all of heard her.

-

"Wow Lisa is trending again" Wendy hinted at Irene. It was the next day already and we haven't spoke of the incident with Irene since she keep avoiding the topic.

"Omg not this again" We all giggled at her. 

"You better wife her up before some other handsome guy get her first. Or maybe a sexy women even" Jeongyeon teased. Now that I think about it Lisa never talks about any guys when we talk about relationships. She anyways comment of girls looks and I see her looking at girls ass.

"Why do you guys keep wanting me to date Lisa" 

"Cuz you and Lisa would be a cute ass couple" Jisoo replied to her. "Beside your the best candidate for our maknae"

"Couldn't agree more" Rosie agreed to my comment.

" How would Lisa feel about her member selling her off to a girl" Irene fired back.

"She'll thank us" Rosie singed out.

Irene was speechless, her member didn't help cuz they wanted her unnie to be happy and Lisa can make that happen. We spent the day watching more K-drama and listening to songs while being in their feelings.

"Omg Irene. Who's that on your phone" Nayeon teased catch me and Yeri attention. The other went shopping leaving us 4 at the house.

"I dont know. She was on my for you page before I even got on" Me and yeri walked over to to them. 

I looked at her phone and saw Lisa on her page. She was wearing Celine clothing and her hair was wavy. She had contact on making her look even hotter.

"Awe unnie. Even your phone wants you to be with Lisa" Yeri teased but Irene yet her a glare.

"Why was she on your page" I asked

"I don't know. I never searched her up so I don't know how she appeared" 

"Oh oops. Sorry that was me" We turn to look at Nayeon.

"I was playing on your phone when you were asleep. I was curious about her so I end up looking up her Instagram. Did you know what she's more famous than k-pop itself. She has more followers thank BTS and anyone in the k-pop industry" I high five nayeon cuz she made Irene speechless. 

It'll cause Irene to be thinking of Lisa the whole day plus she'll have to see Lisa on her phone every time now.