Chapter 6

Today was the day that Lisa would come back, she already text me a few hours ago that she was now boarding the plane. It was at midnight when we texted me but right now its night time. 

All of were at the house watching our past performance and complement each other on our pictures and look. We were all in our onesie and being crackheads.

"I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since our first debut" Jisoo was right. It's almost been 2 years since our journey began for all of us. Red Velvet was first then Twice then finally us. 

Looking back on it we all looked so different then our present form. This is what people call a glow up. 

All us were looking through old picture and comparing them to our new pictures One by one we all could see the change and when I mean change I mean change. 

We were all so busy looking at Irene pictures that we didn't hear the door opening and closing.

"Damn, who's that cutie. What's her @" All of us jumped a little from the new voice.

We all turned around and saw that infamous smile. 

"LISA/LIMARIO" Me, Rosie, and Jisoo jumped out of the couch and went running to her, tackling her into a hug making her fall.

After our little moment we all went back to hour seat. Lisa was standing behind the couch and me. 

"So like are you gonna answer my question" I looked at her confused.

"Who's that cutie you guess were stalking" Lisa pointed to the screen. I looked around the room and saw all the girls except Irene having a smirk on their face. Irene still has her cold stares but it was breaking.

"That's Irene" I sent her a teasing smile to her.

"Ew uh um ugh never mind" Lisa tried to cover her comment before.

"What do you mean ew. Are you calling me ugly" Irene was looked pissed. All of in the room was scared now. I don't know about Lisa though she looked happy.

"I mean your not pretty either" Lisa smirked at Irene and sent her a flirty wink to her. 

This dumb girl, Irene on the other hand was looking more piss then ever. Aww could these two cutie be any cuter.

"Your one to talk. Your not cute either" 

"Damn, you were checking me out too, I'm flattered" That made all of laugh. Irene sent all of us a glare. Lisa still had her infamous smirk on her face.

"You wish" 

"Nah babe. It already came true" Lisa wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"Now you know why I like messing with girls" I heard Lisa whispered in my hears. 

"I can see that" I let out a giggled.

"Ah Irene I now I'm pretty but you making me melt with your stare" Lisa then hid her face into my neck.

I sent a smirk to Irene and wiggled my eyebrows at her. I mouthed out "You Jealous" to Irene causing her to blush but still having that bitch face of hers.

I giggled to her reaction causing Lisa to look at me strangely. 

"It's nothing Lisa" Lisa nodded and let go of me. She walked around the couch and sat down next to Rosie who immediately went to crawl into her lap. 

Those two really are something. They have this best friend sisterly bond just like twins do. I looked over at Irene and can see her staring at the two of them. 

I looked around and could also see the others doing the same but Jisoo and I made contact knowing what's up.

 I nudge Irene making her to look at me.

"I see you" I whispered.

"It meant nothing" She groaned.

I laughed at her. "Those two are close huh" 

I turn to look at what she was looking at.

"Yeah but that's normal" She then turned to me.

"What do you mean" Irene questioned me.

I was about to speak but got stopped by Lisa voice.

"God Damn. This girl is fucking hot" We turned to look at the screen.

There were muffles and giggled everywhere. 

"Limario. That's also Irene" Jisoo laughed out.

"Never mind then" Everyone could see her blushing face. Lisa noticed that and sloughed down and hid her face in Rosie neck.

Rosie sent Irene a grin and mouthed "She's blushing blushing".

I heard Irene huff and I laughed at that because she also puffed her cheeks up. I never saw this type of Irene before and I'm loving every moment of it. 

A few minutes pass and everyone was bonding including Lisa who was still very much shy. We were all talking and laughing but something caught our attention causing us to listen on them.

"Lisa, come where are you going" It was Rosie voice.

"I'm tired Rosie" Rosie was holding onto Lisa so she doesn't move.

"Then sleep here"

"I can't. I need to feed leo, luca, and lily. Plus I need to bathe them and me. I also need to unpack. Beside I haven't slept in the past 24 hrs since I finished the fashion show" Lisa was pointed at her luggage at the front.

"It's only 9 plus you haven't eat yet either" Rosie held her hands.

"I'm tired Rosie. I'll eat tomorrow" Lisa kissed the top of Rosie head and let go of her. 

It was quiet after Lisa felt. The only sound were Lisa turning on the water and the cats.

"Irene maybe you can take care of her when you guess get together" Jisoo informed Irene without looking at her.

"I'm worried about her. She's busier than all of us combined and we didn't even have our comeback yet" We could sense Jisoo tearing up. Seulgi was rubbing her back up and down.

"She can hide her feelings very well and always cheer us up when were sad but when it comes to her. Lisa would say she's fine when she's really not. You can tell by her eyes. Outside she make look fine but in her eyes you can see all the emotion she's hiding. She's like a volcano. She have all this thing in her but you would never know when she's gonna erupt or ever. You can only hope." Rosie was full on crying on Joy shoulders while I can puffing my cheeks trying not to cry.

The noise up stairs stop and a few minutes later 3 cats came walking into the living room with notes on here back. All of them have the same notes. 

'pls feed me. my owner is tired now and can't do so. I will love you forever if you do. if you can't, send my back.' -l.m

This made Rosie; Jisoo, and I tearing up even more. Lisa would ask for help very rarely and when she does it means something is going on. 

As minutes passed all of were now fully crying while the girls tried cheering us up and helped eat the cats.