Chapter 1

"So since Twice, RedVelvet, and BlackPink all have been free of jobs lately" Me and all of my other members are gathered here at Big boss or Mr. Yang a.k.a YG to talk about something.

"SM and JYP and I have decided to take an offer to release a new Reality TV series staring the members or Twice, RedVelvet, and BlackPink" My members and I all gasped.

We've been gone from the media for a short while but I never thought Big boss and the other bosses would every come to an agreement like this.

"Ya'll will be moving in this house next week Monday" Fuck that's just 5 days away. 

"I'm happy to be moving in with my besties but why of all of a sudden change" Jennie was right. Why is Big boss all of a sudden letting us free? Well not free since we were always free but just something.

"Well I know I've been tough on my Idols for the past years and I came to term that I need to change my ways" Big boss looked at us with sorrow. 

"I always though my ways of controlling my groups and the way I run the company was good. But I was wrong, I see the ways other CEO's treat their Idols and I realized that I was to hard or you guys and the fans" 

I won't lie but Big Boss has a good strategy in making are comebacks big. One comeback a year means more people looking forward to them. Are thirsty fans are gonna stream the music making it a hit. One comeback means having more time to promote and if we have Two then we won't get a lot of time to rest. 

But that's just my option. I like the way Big Boss think but I hate that people are always trying to criticize the company. If we didn't like the way Big boss run the company then we would have never join the company or then have left the company these past years.

"If I may add. I always like the way you think Mr. Yang" Rosie spoke out causing Big boss to look surprise.

"I agree with Rosie" Jisoo added on to her.

Jennie and I nodded with them.

"I knew I made the right decision to trust you girls" 

Starting today might be the new era for YG Company. So SM and JYP better be ready to lose against YG now.

"Okay back on topic. There are 6 rooms in the house and 3 bathroom". Like I said you guys will move in next Monday. I don't know how long the series is but it'll probably last 1 year or so to finish" Wait what! 1 fucking year under the same roof as 17 other girls!

I'm sure Rosie, Jisoo, and Jennie are fine with this since all of them are friends with the other girls but I'm not. 

I don't know what to do under a house with a lot of girls. Bro I'm freaking out! Girls are fucking scary but cute at the same time. I don't know how that's possible but it is.

"The camera are already set up at the house and some days we will give you a task for you guys to complete. Your schedules right now doesn't mean it's clear. You will still do your jobs as idols but live with other idols and are being recorded."  

Great! Fans can see my gay panic now. 6 bedrooms so that mean we have to room with other members.

"Any questions girls" Big boss asked us but we just shook are heads. 

"Okay then good luck girls. Go pack your things. At 6 the vans are gonna pick you up and drive you to your new house" With that being said Big boss dismissed us.

-

We are at home now and the girls are talking about the arrangement. 

"I can't wait till Monday Lisa!" Jennie was jumping up and down looking at me.