Chapter 9

I woke up to me being alone in bed. I guess when she said don't leave me only meant that I don't leave her but she can leave me. Totally not mad at all. Okay maybe a little disappointed.

I reached over to my phone and checked the time. Tf how is it already 3:26. I should probably take and shower and go down and eat.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower blushed my teeth and air dry my hair. It's gonna turn into a mess but I don't care right now. I'm fucking starving.

I walked down to the living room and heard loud noises. They were all sitting and the T.v was on showing a live stream. I guess there V-live right now. 

I slowly walk about to to them and attach my arms around Rosie scaring her. 

"Fuck Lisa! you scared me" I giggled at her and watched the V-live comment blowing up.

"Look guys Lisa is finally up. This is also the first time that she joined us from her very busy schedule" Jihyo introduced me. 

I could barley read the comment since there were about 2 million people watching. As they were answering the fans question. I was listening but got tired of it so I was sending winks and kissy faces towards the screen when I see comment about me.

I was reading the comments live on my phone and the fans comments really made me laugh. 

"Wow there's a lot of Oppa Lisa in the comments. Wanna explain something lisa" Jisoo teased.

"I don't know what your talking about" I smiled innocently.

"Lies, if you haven't notice everyone can see that we were sending winks and kissy faces at the screen. If you were trying to hide it, you weren't very slick at all" Irene stated making me question her.

"You sound a little jealous. You wanna explain that instead" I smirked.

"Stop flirting you two. The fans are freaking out" Wendy pointed out.

My attention was back on the screen. Jennie and Nayeon and Seulgi was reading fans question out loud for us. 

"Lisa the fan asked you if you like being call oppa" Nayeon asked me.

"You guess can call me whatever you want. I wouldn't mind if you call me yours" I winked into the screen.

I felt Jennie little hands slapping me causing me to laugh. The comments were crazier than before. Those little cuties really made my day even if they don't know it.

"Your just a flirt Limario" I looked over at jisoo and went her a peace sign.

"Can't help it. It comes out natural" 

I stood up and went to sit on the couch. I crossed my legs and rested my face on my hand as the other one was on my phone.

As I scroll through the comments I saw a new nickname. Soon after the whole comments section was full of it now. My slow ass couldn't follow the message and lost it.

"Daddy Lisa uh" Joy read out catching my attention.

"huh" I answered

"Oh you even answered to it" 

"Daddy Lisa is so hot" tzuyu teased.

"Omg Daddy Lisa is so fine" Momo added on.

"Daddy lisa hits different" Wendy said not facing me bu her phone instead.

"I'm so wet for you Daddy Lisa" Jennie added.

Tf is going on here.

"Daddy Lisa has such long fingers" What Mina said made me look at my fingers.

"Wanna sext Daddy" Rosie giggled.

"I'm pregnant and it's your Daddy" Sana where the fuck did you come up with that.

"Daddy Lisa please fuck me I've been such a bad girl, Damn lisa your fans are pretty horny" Yeri teased.

"No kidding. I've been only reading the dry ones. the really thirsty one has to too much" Chaeyoung was right there were even worst ones in the comment section.

"I'm sorry Lisa stans and Blinks but Lisa here already has a wifu" Jennie informed them.

"I do!?" I questioned.

"Yes, Lisa you do" Joy answered me.

"Wait what since when"

"Sorry guys but lisa here had a small concussion yesterday and forgot all about her wife" Rosie said in a sad voice.

"I did?" 

"See guys. She can't even remember her own wife name" Jeoongyeon rubbed my back.

"Irene here have been dealing with the sad new of Lisa incident" 

"What do you mean" I spoke 

"Lisa. Irene here is your wife" Dahyun informed me

"Ya'll cappin" I jumped out of my seat.

It was quiet for a few moments till laughter erupted. I was fucking confused.

"We're just joking Lisa. We were just pulling a prank on you and the fans" 

I pouted, "That's not funny. you had be serious thinking over here"

I then looked at Irene "How are you fine with this" 

"They were black mailing me" Irene spilled the new causing the girls to groan.

"What do you mean"

"It was a picture of  u-us s-sleeping together" Irene was blushing.

I went over to her and lifted her head up. we made eye contact for who knows how long but I noticed how we were both slowly moving out heads together.

"LISA! IRENE! You guys do know we're still live right" Jennie yelled causing me and Irene to jumped back from each other. 

I turned my face the other side so they don't see my blushing face. I use my hands to help me hide it.

"Awe they're both blushing. Caught red handed bitches" Joy teased.

"Irene don't hide your face" 

"Jennie! No. Go away" 

"Tickle her guys" With that I turned around and saw Momo, Tyuzu, and Yeri tickling Irene.

"A-ah stop it okay okay" The girls stopped and Irene fixed her self to look presentable.

Irene and I made eye contact one more time making me to wink at her.

"Irene. Would you want to be anyone girlfriend if they gave you a phone"

"Why" I took my hand to my back pocket and pulled it out.

"Oh look a phone" I acted surprised.

The other girls laughed while Irene on the other hand had a serious face on. I gulped.

"Did you really mean it lisa"

"I'm sorry Irene. I was just joking around. Don't hit me" 

"Okay good" I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes but it was soon gone just like the flash.

"Unless" I wiggled my eye brows to her.