Chapter 7

I was sleeping peacefully when i got woken up by a loud knock at my door. I said quiet for a few second hoping the sound would disappear.

"Lisa. Wake Up" The voice belong to Jihyo I think.

I let out a groan.

"YG is here to see you" And with that I heard her foot step leaving. I got up and checked my phone. 4 it's already 4. I slept for about 17 hours and probably more if i did't get rudely waken up.

I walked down stairs tiredly with my duck onsie warming me up. The light was so bring that I hard to squint. I walked down and made it to the living room. 

Once again everyone in the same position as the first time Big Boss was here plus the other Big bosses. I sat down the same stop as last time since there wasn't any room over there near my members.

"Ah Lisa your finally wake" YG sent me a smile and I reflected back.

"You've been doing a good job Lisa. Trending at #1 for the past 3 days with different topic. Plus more than 1 Million tweets and holding the top 10 chart with 5 different tags"

"Thank you Boss" I continued listen to him.

"I know your very tired Lisa" He sent me a sad smile.

"Very is just an understatement" I looked at him but then smile.

"I'm very sorry about this but AIS is holding an event. They want you to be in their Ads and photo shoot. They want you to be one of the brand presenter" 

"Bambam is also gonna be there too" JYP added one trying to lighten the mood.

"I just got inform about this yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't tell you Lisa. I know your very very tired and need a break from all the flights and medias following you" 

"It's fine Boss. Where is it held" I smiled trying to ease him.

"It's at Thailand" I nodded.

"They said that it'll take up to 1 week or 2" I should have know. My ass can never catch a break can I?

"When does it start" 

"They want you to be there in 2 days" My eyes widen. 

"W-when is the flight" I was hesitating to ask. I was scared for the answer.

"At 8 at night as of today" I heard a glass shatter. YG sent me a sad smile.

"I understand" I looked down to my fingers which was on my lap.

"Is that all Boss" I asked hoping there was nothing else to come.

"After AIS you will fly back to here and stay for 2 days" I looked up at him and nodded.

"Then you would have to fly back to Milan to finish fashion week" I guess that's not that bad.

"It'll take about 3 days there and once you come back you will have 2 days off. Then fly back to Thailand to finished the final project of AIS" I guess I was wrong. There's even more.

"That'll take about 3 days from what they said" I took a deep sign and brought my hands to my face.

"That's all Lisa. I believe in you Lisa. Don't give up. And girls, sometimes this week do a V-live" With that all 3 of them left leaving all of us. Everyone was quiet while I was think about what i was gonna be doing.

I took a deep sign and stood up for a stretch. I was about to leave when Jennie called.

"Lisa. Where are you going now" I turned to look at my 3 members.

I sent them a small smile. "I'm gonna go and pack" 

"Don't go Lisa" Jisoo was tearing up. This was the first time I saw her crying because of me. It felt like a stab to my heart. 

"I'm sorry chu, I can't let them down beside, the next few weeks will fly by and the next thing you know. I'll be right next you" 

"I don't care about what's going to happen in the future. I care about what going on right now Lisa. I'm worried about you. Your healthy is more important then this" I know, Jisoo.

"I'm fine Jisoo" 

"Your lying. You haven't ate yet and here you are going back to pack then leaving us again" 

"I'll eat later before I leave" I left Jisoo and the other crying. I went up and pack. I changed into clothes and freshen up of course.

-

After 2 hours I was done packing up. I had 1 hour before leaving to go to the airport. I dragged my luggage to the front doors and then went to the kitchen to go eat before I leave. 

As soon as I reached the living room I went straight to the kitchen for food. There I saw Jennie making food with Irene and Rosie. Irene is everywhere I swear.

"Here Lisa. We cooked this for you" Jennie passed me gamjatang, my favorite food. 

I smiled at them "Thank you" I sat down and ate it. This probably was the most I ate in the past 3 days.

After eating I looked at my phone and saw that I had about 30 minutes before my ride. So I went to the living room. 

"Leo, Luca, Lily" I called out to them while I way sitting down on the floor.

Each of them came back one by one. I showered them with kisses one by one. 

"Lisa. How about me" I turn around and saw Jennie pouting.

I stood up and open my arms. "Come here"

Jennie quickly jumped out of the couch and came running towards me. I caught her and hugged her back with the same strength. I of coursed showed her with kissed too causing her to giggle. Jennie soon let go with a happy smile on her face.

"Me too!!! LISA!" Rosie ponced on me after Jennie let go of me. I laughed at her and hugged her.

Rosie had her face on my shoulder and was hugging me tight, afraid to let go of me. I kissed her cheeks and forehead to reassure her that I'll come back. 

I knew Rosie was crying when I heard her sniffle. "Rosie I'll be back promise. I'll be fine. I have bambam to take care of me" I whispered and held a long kiss on top of her forehead. Rosie soon let go after a few minutes.

I looked around and soon found who I was looking for.

"Jisoo, Come here" I open my arms for her but jisoo just turned away from me. Soon after a few second she stood up and walked my way with her face down. 

She stopped walking when she was right in front of me. I chuckled at her antics. I stepped forwards and swoop her into my arms. Her head was on my chest and I was whispering loving words into her ears. 

"I love you chu. I'm sorry about making you cry. I won't ever make you sad ever again love. Stay strong for me, please" I kissed her cheeks and forehead while I got the chance since she rarely let me. I usually get rejected by her. 

Jisoo stopped crying and let go of me. She went back to the other girls but before she did she kissed me forehead and cheeks. Those 3 are such cuties. 

"Bye girls" I waved back at them but also sent Irene a wink causing her to blush. Manoban's effect.