"Next time I tell you to get the hell outta my way,you do it or else you'll regret it! Understood?!" I growl into his ear and he nods fast "good boy" I push him away I watching as he bounces slightly on the floor due to his large frame.

I walk away eating my chocolates as some of the human girls stare at me from windows waving I get time Billie who managed to get Slevin to settle on a few free snacks for a week and their deal is over.

"Why are they staring at me?" I whisper to Billie who looks at me amused. "What?" I ask eyebrows furrowed.

"Let me guess you just made an almost 270 pound full grown teenage boy shed tears using one hand, how about you hold onto that werewolf strength next time eih bunny?"

"Bunny?" I ignore the rest of her comment raising an eyebrow at the name "oh sorry... Morgybaby?" She says and I feel my eye twitch.

"What's the first lesson we got?" I ask getting both our books "History... I wanna go back home" she whines and I laugh "you wanted to come deal with it"

The day was good honestly until Billie started behaving awkwardly during lunchtime, it's getting worse.

"Wanna go on a run?" I ask and she nods enthusiastically "I finally get to see Raid" she squeals making me smile back too.

We get out of the school property into the woods,I run a spell looking for human or any other supernatural creature to find none.... Safe.

I let my hair loose letting the fresh air get into my lungs,i take the hoodie off not caring about my other clothes,I let Raid surface taking over my feature.

It always feels good changing it's so soothing unlike the first time,the pain is too much and blood seeps from lots of wounds as bones break to take your wolf form.

I soon feel Raid moving about and I open my eyes staring at our mate she's looking at us surprised... "You are one huge Alpha" she says running to us.

She pulls Raid into her arms caressing our fur "I don't think Fin is as huge as you are! He's like 7feet and your almost 8" she says again pulling away and Raid pounces on her covering her in sloppy licks as Billie laughs pulling us closer.

"You're a cute wolfy" she mumbles and Raid does a little chuff "I said your a cute wolfy and you are no questions asked" Billie taps her nose and Raid nods.

"Can I meet pirate now?" Raid asks and Billie pulls her hoody off changing as Raid lets me take over,my clothes are ripped into shreds so I wear the hoody back on knowing I'll be joining her soon for a little run.

An almost 6feet tall wolf with jet black fur and deep blue eyes takes my mate's form... She's beautiful. Pirate comes closer smelling me while growling lowly.

"Hey there Pirate" I take her into my arms kissing her forehead making her sit wagging her tail "your pretty" I whisper to her and the wolf's eyes grow larger.

She pushes me to the ground snuggling herself into neck as I laughed "your cute too"I say running my hands in her soft fur.

She turns around falling down on her back and I rub her tummy making her let her tongue out as she plays dead.

"Wanna go running with Raid?" The wolf sits up immediately and I take that as a yes,I let Raid take over and the two wolves run around the place jumping on each other licking each other, rolling in the dry leaves.

We lost track of time letting this two wild animals roam free by the time they decided they were tired they let is take over,i pulled out some clothes for us from our closet back home and we walked together in comfortable silence.

I wrap a hand around my mate pulling her close to me as we walked back to school,the forest was slightly dark due to the canopy above but it felt relaxing.

"Morgan?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we move to the apartment in the mansion?"

"You don't like our room?"

"No no no! I like it,no love it,just that we need our privacy sometimes, you know?" I stop making her look into my eyes and they were that slight bright blue... I'm sure mine were turning a brighter green almost glowing.

Shit,I forgot tonight is the full moon,the rest of the wolves must've gone home early. Raid and Pirate got too playfull to remember.

"You want us to move? Tonight?" She nodded as her heat actually took control of her body, I could smell her arousal,the way she's been suppressing it all day, thinking of other things but the aphrodisiac was here.

There's no way we can control our urges tonight,our wolves will take control of our bodies and mate if we don't "are you sure?" I whisper above her lips and she nods "take us home my love" she says attaching our lips in a heated kiss as my hands trails to her waist,I pull the hoody and shirt up wanting to feel her warm naked skin against my hands.

Tonight I mark her, tonight we claim her as ours,our mate.

A/N

So you know what's next... Smut...

M,