Chapter 6.

(3rd Person)

"No you don't, Kacchan." Midoriya giggled as they stepped into the ash blonde's car.

"The fuck did you just say to me??" Bakugou snapped as he aggressively shoved the keys in and started the car. 

"I mean you do! That's what I said." Midoriya playfully rolled his eyes as he fastened his seat belt. 

"Damn right I do. I'll fucking demolish anyone who gets in my way."

"Sure thing, Kacchan." Midoriya sighed as he stared out the window, thinking to himself.

"Stop fucking acting depressed." Bakugou snapped as they began to stop at a red light. "It's not a good look on you."

"Mm." Midoriya mumbled as he leaned back in his seat. "I'm kind of hoping we almost get caught this time.."

"WHAT? YOU--" Bakugou shouted before he was cut off by the freckled boy.

"I said almost! Last time was boring because they had no clue how it happened and they still don't. That isn't fun for me." Midoriya sighed.

"Whatever fun is for you is something fucked up for everyone else, Deku." Bakugou snapped as they turned into their 'neighborhood'.

"Exactly!"

"Fine, I'll try to make it fun for you this time." The ash blonde mumbled as they pulled into their driveway.

"Don't say try, Kacchan." Midoriya added as he stepped out of the car, shutting the door behind him. "You will. Alright?! Great."

Wonderful.

-

Sorry for the short chapter, got a lot on my mind. I'll try to make the next one a bit longer.