Chapter 11.

Happy birthday, Kirishima. You're still my favorite character.

(3rd Person)

Kirishima woke up in his bed, staring up at the popcorn ceiling with an irritated look on his face.

He had a major headache and did not, under any circumstances, want to go to work.

He slowly got out of bed, his cat coming into the room to be fed and pet.

"Shu, you have food in your dish. No more wet food." Kirishima stared at the cat who stared back like he didn't give a fuck. "Fine, but only today."

After feeding the small animal, he went into the bathroom and started to get dressed. A message came and he looked down to see Denki had texted him asking if he was coming to work.

You better be coming to work and if not then I will come down there and beat your legs so you can't rely on them and you'd have to rely on me and the only place I'm gonna be taking you is work. - Denks
Sent @11:30am

I am. - Kiri
Sent @11:31

Good, I'm on my way. - Denks
Sent @11:32

The redhead sighed as he threw his clothes on and made his way to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

There was a knock on the door and he went to go open it. "Let's go."

"It's not an hour till my shift."

"Yeah, well it's fifteen minutes till mine so you're gonna sit on a booth until you can clock in.

"Fine, whatever."

The two made their way to the strip club, stopping at a red light in the dark pouring rain. Yes, it was dark out. The place they worked at opened at 5 and got busy at 7. It was now 8 and Denki was late and Kirishima didn't start till 9.

"Fucking damnit!" The blonde shouted in annoyance.

The car in front of them, a black truck wasn't moving at all, even when no one else was at the stop sign. Denki honked and cursed but they didn't move. He got out of the car and stormed over to the truck while Kirishima leaned back, used to it all.

Denki had road rage, the first time he experienced it was shocking as the blonde used to avoid confrontation back in high school.

He watched the rain drops run down the windshield, not paying attention to his friend.

But 5 minutes had passed and Denki still hadn't gotten back yet. The car hadn't moved either and he became worried.

Slowly, he got out of the car and approached the vehicle.

"Denks..?" The soft sound of his voice echoes through the night. "Come on, let's get to work, you're late, I might be light and Aizawa would not like that at all."

He looked around the truck and tried to peer into the tinted windows before a hand wrapped around his mouth and pulled him back. Kirishima tried wiggling out of the others grip but he was too small and weak compared to the man. Before he knew it, he was pulled into the truck and it drove off.

He felt himself land on somebody else followed by a groan that sounded just like his best friend.

"Get the fuck off me!" He screamed as the person grabbed his neck and pulled him back up. He looked around and the truck was completely black aside from the street lights they passed.

He made out a few outlines of others in the vehicle but not enough to determine their identity if the police ever questioned him.

"You smell so good, and that uniform... Are you a stripper at that club by the street?" The man spoke in a husky voice as he nuzzled against the redhead's face and neck, breathing heavily.

"He's a bartender. The blonde one is a stripper." The driver spoke as he kept his eyes on the road. Kirishima looked and noticed a scar along the guy's face as they drove over a street light.

"Bummer, you would've made so much showing off this ass of yours." 

The man dragged his hand down Kirishima's side and in between his thighs, caressing the boys knee.

Kirishima tried to get the man away, tears welling up as he couldn't move free and prayed he wouldn't try anything or move his hand further up his leg. 

"You get your hand off him or I'll bite your dick off." Denki glared and the man chuckled.

"This boy wants to suck my dick."

He gripped the redheads thigh and lifted his shirt up.

"Sorry, but I'm not interested in blondes." The guy smirked as he licked Kirishima's cheek.

Denki lunged at him and dug his teeth into the guys leg that was just 7 inches from his dick and the guy screamed, throwing Kirishima at the blonde and gripping his leg as the blood started to pour through.

"What happened?" The driver spoke.

"Fucker bit me! Damnit!" He cried as his hands shook. "And this bitch didn't do anything!"

The man gestures to a guy staring out the window with a cigarette on his hands. Blowing out a puff of smoke, he tossed the bud out the window and leaned back in his chair. "You can defend yourself, I'm not your mommy. You got hands, use em."

The older man growled and grabbed Denki by the hair, pushing him on his back before the boy took out a pocket knife from his boot and plunged it in the guys side. "Shit! He has a knife! Get him, Shinsou!!"

"Why would I do that? I was the one that grabbed him and he didn't stab me, favor for a favor." The man spoke, not even bothering to look at Denki.

A third pair of hands reached from the back of the truck and grabbed Denki's wrist, snatching the knife and pushing him forward. "Shinsou, you caught him, you watch him, understand?"

"Yes, thank you Deku, sir! You saved me!" The figure ignored the other and watched as Shinsou grabbed Denki and pulled him towards himself.

"Don't touch him!" Kirishima shouted and Shinsou immediately stopped what he was doing and leaned closer to the redhead.

"I don't do that shit. Do you understand me? You ever compare me to that fucking disgusting cow sitting behind you, I will gut you and hang your insides up for Halloween decorations." Kirishima didn't say anything, he was left speachless and the guy leaned back and continued to stare out the window.