Chapter 4.

(3rd Person)

"That kid, that quiet kid from the class next door." Mina spoke as she scrolled through her phone.

"Yeah? What about him?" Sero asked, flipping through the pages in his book as Kaminari slept peacefully on his shoulder.

"He's dead. They found his body near the school, he was murdered.."

"Cool." Sero spoke, uninterested.

"Did you even hear what I just said??" Mina shouted, ripping the book from her friends hand, causing Kaminari to slowly start to wake up and Sero glared up at her, reaching to take his book back.

"Yes, I did. You said they found that kid's body, Ai's body from the class down the hall mutilated and burned by the school, he was dead. Now give me my book." Sero reached over and took his book as Kaminari slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Mina was about to come up with a snarky remark before she was hit with confusion. "Wait... The news never... never said how he... Sero--"

"I can't believe you all left me to walk to school by myself." Kirishima threw the class door open, storming inside the room.

"That's what you get for waking up late, you gay little shark!" Denki laughed as he moved away from his boyfriend, ignoring the silence between Sero and Mina.

"You're an ass." Kirishima pouted as he sat at the table, starting a meaningless conversation with the blonde next to him."

Mina turned to Sero and quietly whispered, "Sero... How'd you know-- know about the body and how he died...?"

"Cause I helped get rid of the evidence." Sero looked Mina dead in the eye with a stern look.

After what felt like hours, Mina busted out laughing, ignoring the glint in her friend's eyes. "That's funny!! Don't fucking scare me like that, you dick!"

Sero didn't laugh back, but Mina didn't know that, too busy in calming herself down so she wouldn't get yelled at by their home room teacher.