Chapter 2.

(3rd Person)

"Fuck, I'm so gay for you."

"What?" The entire class went silent. Bakugou shut his phone off and focused his attention on the redhead. Well this is going somewhere...

Midoriya stood up, interrupting their conversation and bringing the class's attention away from the two, pointing towards the kid he saw earlier. "Oh! I'm gay for that kid in the back."

Everyone looked away from Kirishima and Bakugou and turned their heads where Izuku was pointing. "You're gay for Todoroki?" Sero questioned.

"OH, if that's what we're doing. I'm gay for Sero!"

"Denki--"

"I'm gay for Tsu!!"

"I'm just gay. I have nobody..."

The class started talking again, laughing with their friends and completely forgetting about the other two.

Bakugou stood up, towering over the redhead at around 8 inches. He stared down at him with a glare.

Kirishima gulped and backed away slightly, noticing the blonde's tattoos that crawled up his neck and rested just below his cheek bone. Bakugou had an eyebrow piercing on his left side and snake bites on his lip.

Kirishima opened his mouth to apologize before the bell cut him off. Thank God.

Bakugou scoffed, putting his things into his backpack calling for Izuku to follow him. He walked passed Kirishima, purposely bumping his shoulder and left the room with Midoriya right behind him.

The redhead watched as the two students disappeared and jumped when he felt a hand land on his shoulder. "Kiri? Everything alright?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Just zoned out for a second." Kirishima turned around, smiling at the pink haired girl before they both turned walked out of the classroom, Kaminari and Sero falling close behind.

...

"So... Someone's gay for you, Kacchan. How does that make you feel?" Midoriya smirked as he flicked the lighter in his hand and lit his cigarette.

"Shut the fuck up, Deku." Bakugou spat, starting the car and pulling away from the school. "Nobody asked for your input."

"Are you going to kill him to?" Izuku asked. Bakugou's eye twitched as they stopped at a red light. He turned to face the freckled boy and glared.

"Shut the hell up before I cut your tongue out." The light changed and Bakugou began driving again, smirking in satisfaction as the smaller boy remained silent for the rest of the drive of home.