Chapter 12.

(3rd Person)

When they arrived, Kirishima and Denki were pulled out of the car and the old man kept trying to take Kirishima from Shinsou.

The man grabbed him at one point and Shinsou immediately pulled both boys behind him and took out his gun, shoving it into the man's chest. "You touch him one more time and I will shoot you in the dick and the next one will go through your fucking skull. He doesn't want you, nobody wants your fucking uncircumcised, tiny fetus dick." The old man didn't say anything and he put the gun away, grabbed the two and walked to the building.

"What about... That guy.." The blonde had spoken, looking back at the car.

"He stays there until we're inside to make sure we weren't followed."

They walked inside the building, Kirishima analyzing his surroundings.

"How can you afford this place?" The redhead found himself asking.

"It's not my place." Shinsou spoke firmly as he tossed both boys to the floor, watching them lose their balance and collapse.

"What's this?" A darker voice spoke from above the stairs.

"Fresh meat." Midoriya mumbled as he scrolled through his phone. "Now I have some things to do so I'll leave this to you, kacchan."

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs and Kirishima started to freak out. Was he going to get killed or tortured? Would he be forced to watch his best friend die? Is it like in the movies or worse?

"Get up."

Immediately, Shinsou grabbed both of them and forced them to their feet. Kirishima scoffed as he tried breaking out of the other's grip but he just wasn't strong enough.

"Get the fuck off of me. Who do you think you are?" He shouted as he tried hitting at the guy who was only a few inches away.

"Bakugou Katsuki." And his blood ran cold at the mention of the Yakuza's leader.

"Oh shit." Denki mumbled softly as he stopped struggling.

"Cool, Bakugou Katsuki. I have a shift to get to so if you'd tell your boyfriend to get the fu-"

"What did you just call him?" Bakugou glared as he took a step forward and wrapped his hand around the other boy's neck.

"Kirihsima, shut up." Denki tried warning but his friend either ignored him or didn't hear.

"Get your boyfriend's hands off of-" Immediately, his sentence was cut short as the hand around his neck tightened, cutting off his air and he was slammed against the wall.

"You don't know who you're fucking with and that makes it even more exciting." Bakugou spoke softly as if it was a joke. "Let me give you a small introduction."

He lifted the bartender with ease before tossing him against the cold tile before walking over to him and kicking him over on his stomach. He sat on top of him, straddling his back before gripping onto his hair and yanking his head back.

"That guy that just left is Midoriya Izuku. Otherwise known as Deku." Bakugou spoke against Kirishima's ear with a sadistic smile. "You know, Jeffery Dahmer's copy cat?"

Kirishima froze as he glanced at the boy getting in the car.

"And over there," Bakugou forced the other's head in Shinsou's direction. "That guy cleans up my crimes to avoid any problems, not that it's that difficult. But clearly you were never informed on the dangers in Hosu city. Do you recognize me yet?"

Kirishima only nodded slowly as the grip on his hair was released.

Bakugou stood up, walking over the redhead and toward Denki, analyzing the way he looked.

"You have blood in your mouth, did someone hit you?"

"He bit someone for fucking with his friend." Shinsou answered.

"Good, because if someone were to fuck up my bitch's face," Bakugou stopped as he fixed Denki's hair. "Well I guess we'll just let you find out. I don't want to put an ugly one out on the streets."

Bakugou glanced over at Kirishima's busted up face from the fight.