Chapter 3.

(3rd Person)

The next day at school wasn't anything different. Bakugou kept to himself and Midoriya followed closely behind.

Kirishima had tried talking with the ash blonde but didn't get a response, only a grunt and he was ignored for the rest of the hour after that.

He had given up half way through the day and accepted the fact that not everyone was open to being friends with him. However, he was still open to being just a little bit more than friends with the ash blonde - If he could manage to strike up an actual conversation.

Last class came around and he found himself sitting down and staring over at the door, waiting for Bakugou to walk inside. A small tap on his shoulder broke him from his thoughts and he turned around to see Mina looking down at him with a worried look on her face.

"Are you listening to me?"

"I'm sorry, what were you--"

"Class is dismissed." Aizwawa spoke, putting his things into his bag before standing up. "Go home, there's been an accident. I'll see you tomorrow, and don't think this is some vacation. I expect all of you to be studying and training for the next event I have planned."

Everyone groaned in annoyance as their teacher walked out of the room. They packed up their stuff and began heading out as if it was a normal routine.

Kaminari stood up and slung his backpack over his shoulder before turning to his friends. "Well, It's Friday. Do you guys wanna come over and hang out for the weekend? My parents are gone for the month."

...

"Kacchan, you need to be more careful. Do you know how many people were around that could've seen that? A lot. A lot of people, Kacchan." Midoriya sighed as he cleaned off the blood on his knife and peeled off the gloves before tossing them in his bag to professionally dispose of them later on.

"Shut the fuck up, Deku. I knew what I was doing, bastard saw it coming. I'm not a fucking--" Bakugou was cut off.

"Language, Kacchan."

"Choke on shit and die." With that, the two left the school and went home, leaving the body left to rot.