Chapter 9.

(3rd Person)

Kaminari stared at the door in shock before Mina broke the silence.

"Wow! So he basically just gave you his diary!"

"Are you dumb?" Denki mumbled as he walked over to Kirishima. "This probably has all the evidence we need to bring them to justice!"

Kirishima just stared down at the book. 'Plans?' He thought for a moment as Mina and Denki started bickering about nonsense.

...

"Did you get your book?" Midoriya asked as he pulled away from the school.

"No. I let shitty hair and his group of dumbasses keep it." Midoriya stopped the car suddenly, causing the sound of tire streaks.

"What?"

"Dude, fucking drive. You got your license for a reason." Midoriya started driving again, hesitant this time as if he was on edge.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Kacchan..."

From the school, Kirishima walked out with the book in his backpack while his friends followed him.

"Come on, read it! It probably has all his deepest desires, revealing the fact that, that guys is totally in love with you." Mina mumbled as she slightly shook her friend.

"No! Don't! If we're right about their gang, they can easily kill us and I still have to get married and start a family." Denki cried as he threw his head back as if pouting.

"I don't know what I'm going to do."

It was quiet for a moment before Mina spoke up again.

"Hey, whatever you do, just let us know okay?"

Kirishima smiled as him and Denki were about to turn to their house. "Sure thing!"

Denki had started living with Kirishima after his parents illegally kicked him out and ran off somewhere, with the redhead's parents gladly taking them in.

So he stayed with him but also had an apartment of his own.

How? He has a job but no matter how many times his friends asked, he doesn't say anything.

"You staying tonight?" Kirishima asked as he locked the front door.

"No, Sero wants to hang out tonight--..." His voice trailed off as he sat on the couch.

"Right, get some." Kirishima mumbled with a knowing look on his face.

"It's okay! Come on, what do you got to do here before I leave?"

...

"Kacchan, why did you give him your book? Are you trying to get us caught?" Midoriya glared as he slammed the front door shut with full force.

Yaoyorozu poked her head from the corner. "What's going on?"

"Kacchan gave Kirishima-Kun from our class his damn notebook! THE notebook!"

"Bakugou."

"I know what I'm doing." Bakugou smirked. "Besides, you really think he'll have the guts to tell, having a brief idea of what we're capable of."

"That's not the point, if they do, everyone will know what we look like even if we kill them."

"Tch." Was all the blonde said before opening the fridge to grab something to eat. "Think for once, they're terrified. Nobody wants to die."

Midoriya snorted. "You're funny."

...

That night, after Kaminari left, Kirishima sat at his desk staring down at the book that laid in front of him.

He contemplated on looking through it, the urge was strong. Just a peak...

After looking at the first sentence, he hurried and closed it with eyes as wide as saucers.

'First time I killed someone, won't be the last today.'